Deleted

Unclefester

I have a five door 54 plate Astra. 1.7 CDTI. Bit scruffy outside, arches a bit tatty, clean interior. Drives nicely and around 60mpg. Mot until September. Near full tank of DERV...

Maybe a bit dull for you, but if you're interested I'm nearby and happy to discuss.

astra1.jpg

astra2.jpg

I mean this in the nicest possible way but this is one of the worst for sale adverts I've ever seen on this site.

Im not very good at this I have to admit apologies im happy to delete its causing you offence I use my phone and pretty limited and pages don't display properly.

Glasgow its just tuff was told its just the cable as it engages park fine but is also fine in neutral with handbrake we use it daily doesn't affect it whatsoever was like this for last owner on here sure he can vouch .

Regards Lewis

Where is it located?

And what’s the deal with the fault getting it in and out of park?

If you stick it in park it takes a bit of a yank (ooerr) to get it back into drive. I just used neutral and the handbrake when I had it.

post-23087-0-23317500-1548070283_thumb.jpg

If you stick it in park it takes a bit of a yank (ooerr) to get it back into drive. I just used neutral and the handbrake when I had it.

it has loosened up alot with being used daily

It's always been like that. The shifter cable is probably a bit seized and would benefit from a replacement.

thank you sir for your input I was advised the same has loosend up a bit now.

Regards Lewis

Goin to take a loss on this car as i really need to secure something suitable for my situation 650 if gone today its a steal other wise will remove and make a better for sales add at a later date.

Regards Lewis

Any other time of year im sure this would have been away quicker...Jan/Feb never the greatest time to sell. Have a bump to the top and GLWTS

thank you sir its a steal i just need something asap thats going to be more suitable amd moving house in a few weeks just nees to get sorted.✌