Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

hols put in

just gotta decide on shite (as yet unpurchased) or big metal tube and anthony g :lol:

Hols confirmed

Still not sure about ray shite - edit shite has been purchased but there might be further shite purchased before june :D

I was just looking at the most stupid route I could take to this from Aberdeen.I came up with this:- Drive from Aberdeen to Cairnryan- Get ferry from Cairnryan to Belfast- Drive from Belfast to Dublin- Get ferry from Dublin to Cherbourg- Get ferry from Cherbourg to Bournemouth- Drive from Bournemouth to ExeterPerfectly* logical* :D

That's a piece of piss

I want to get to Prestwick from manc

And you have to do this

Although looked at the one change one and I could do a walking round fuenga first :D

How do they come up with these

One was Dublin then Poland then across

post-4817-0-69564300-1546266519_thumb.jpg

post-4817-0-67873800-1546266581_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I came in late to this one.

Well I've never been to one yet but me and JohnK were talking today and I decided I'm coming, probably in my Renault 19 as it has the autoshite sticker.

• Like 3

I am in.  Leave granted by the boss, and it gives me more of an aim to make sure the Prelude gets through it's next MOT, otherwise I'll be rocking up in the TurboSwede.

• Like 3

Looks like buying more frying pans needs to be on the agenda of the next football club committee meeting. We do have a deep fat fryer for what I understand might be required for the true Scottish culinary experience.

The village has yet to be warned of the impending invasion although it had a near miss with Dollywobbler's recent visit to Tiverton

A series of books by Sir Terry Pratchett.

A range of picsies who are 6" tall, wear kilts, ginger hair, fight all the time & are covered in tattoos called the Wee free men exist. They drink anything & sheep liniment is what they tend to call whisky. I can't* think which country they are based on.