Shitefest 7th -9th June 2019

kirton

We'll have a Football Club Committee meeting before long and we'll announce the date then;  I'm thinking that it would be inconsiderate to hold it when Saabnut is off to LeMans as he has said he would like to attend.

The farm shop down the road has been sounded out about all day breakfasts - they would like people in early as they get pretty busy on Saturday mornings - Sunday for the traditional Scottish hospitality?

My local would be pleased to see some visitors, £3/pint at the moment and they do a fine egg and chips (pickled egg in a packet of crisps);  the front bar looks like it hasn't changed since the landlady's father in law bought the place in 1946 - and she hasn't changed much in the 30 odd years I have been going in there, doing well in her eighties. For gourmets the other pub does good food - somewhat gastropub

Pub? PUB?! WHERE WHO AND WHAT? I would love to take some Southern neck oil again, the hostelry sounds a great place. That's great to know the dining is sorted, I'll eat out every night.

Kids and shitefest goes well though, bub bought his son to sf16 and Mr Chaseracer had him joyriding around the field within a few hours

Nearly.  It was a separate DECONSTRUCT A VISA event some months later.  Somewhere there's a hilarious photo of Rhys doing the "it's fucking fucked m8, big time" schtick from the cover of the Ladybird book.

He picked up driving very quickly - admittedly in a badermatic Avensis - which should fill his father with pride fear abject horror.

Nearly. It was a separate DECONSTRUCT A VISA event some months later. Somewhere there's a hilarious photo of Rhys doing the "it's fucking fucked m8, big time" schtick from the cover of the Ladybird book.

He picked up driving very quickly - admittedly in a badermatic Avensis - which should fill his father with pride fear abject horror.

Yes your right! Was my 30th birthday, I should have remembered! Felt like a shitefest though so it counts!

I've got the meme on the pc if it needs an airing again?

Most excellent. As long as work does not get in the way, a weekend for Shitefest, across to Crawley the Le Mans for the 24 hour. Looks like it will be the Cobra!

You have a job? Crikey next you'll tell me hairnet has employment! Your never at home long enough to do any actual work are you?