WBOD Jaguar S-Type For Sale / Roffle Price Drop Sold & Collected.

stephen01

I am currently in negotiations with missus Moog about cars.

The man maths isn't really working! Somehow she knows that a diesel 406 is better mpgs than a Jag.

Not even the waft about in it for a few months then sell it is cutting much ice!

The man maths isn't really working! Somehow she knows that a diesel 406 is better mpgs than a Jag.

Not even the waft about in it for a few months then sell it is cutting much ice!

Re-roffle at £5 a ticket would sell by Saturday and give you £profit... I'd have six ;)

Wasn't there a close family member looking for a car? Surely a well sorted 406 will be perfect for them. Then you help out the family, and make space for a cheap new arrival. Then, when Mrs M realises it's a bit thirsty, you can px it for an economical Clio.

Winner.

Wasn't there a close family member looking for a car? Surely a well sorted 406 will be perfect for them. Then you help out the family, and make space for a cheap new arrival. Then, when Mrs M realises it's a bit thirsty, you can px it for an economical Clio.

Winner.

Have you been talking to Bucketeer! He suggested Getz - Sil, Jag to Missus Moog and then Clio 172 to Moog. You should put him on commission.

Tbf 406 is slowly falling apart - needs new clutch and loads of other bits.

In S type news a deal has been negotiated on me collecting it and running about in it for a week or so. I am hoping i can persuade Missus Moog it is a sensible* choice.

If no then may be reroffled/sold.

Just make certain that she always gets to drive it with a fullish tank and never has to take it to the pumps herself.

If Jaguar mpg is discussed you can shrug as I do, and mumble something along the lines of,

'Oh, it's not as bad as I was led to believe'.

Noted. 

Anyone know if the back seats fold down in these? I am off to Scotland at Christmas and if I can put the dogs in the back that may help things