The legendary IOW Audi 100 taxi

CortinaDave

It may feel like a small disappointment, but think what we've learnt on the way - all about copart processes, Wingz has an account and isn't afraid to use it, all about taxi rates from Warren. So onwards and upwards!!

Plus it's probably totally worn out and fucked anyway....

Hopefully. Now. Lol

What will happen now reserve not met?

The seller will either let it go for what it went for, try and counterbid the winning bidder and bring them up to somewhere close or closer to what ghe/she wants or he may choose to relist it altogether. A seller has three runs and then they have to either pull the car out or pay £45 for another three runs but generally speaking they never pay for another three runs as they know by this stage how the car will fair!

It leads me to believe this seller had a load of cars in here as prior to this car going on the block there were a load of oldies - I saw an old Bedford CF pickup and an old VW Transporter amoungst others too....

I think the seller is dreaming if he wants more than 400 for it...and lastly I will also say that I can see the bids entered and where they are from (i.e which country) and I can tell you that all bids entered were from the UK. No polish romanian, ukranian or lithuanian....too old for them...they want 2010/2012 and newer...

If nothing at all came from this then hopefully you all have a better understanding of how CoPart (CoFart) works....

Without talking money, which is frankly vulgar in polite company, this time next month it'll be an entirely different picture for me.  If it DOES get relisted - I'd be in a much better position to throw more money at it.

Insanity, I know.  But whatever.  

I've decided this is the sort of 'fleet' I'd like.  Cars with a story to tell, and a story that's already been partly documented too.

Again, Wingz, you the man.  There should be a 'Member of the Month' award with the winner getting a little badge next to their name/picture.

Haha you see anything you like anywhere - shout me.... other members may not know this but Copart are into Spain, France, India, UAE and continously opening yard all over the world. Of course they have many in the states too but you heard it here first......Copart purchase in Europe and drive back!!!!

Simply luvleh ai ai ratt a tatt tatt

I'd like VAG UK to buy the car, restore it and place it in that Audi dealer next to the A40 in order to remind people that Audis were once rare, exclusive, innovative, well-made and interesting and not the banal monochromatic preserve of overworked sales reps and angry office workers that they've been since the turn of the 21st century.