KIA Magentis or sale... cheap! Seems it's now a ROFFLE!

xtriple

Its a canny drive. It took me about 2 hours over the googlemaps estimated time when I brought a 305 back to Newcastle from Newton Abbot though.

Torquay, I think.

I vowed to never buy another car from Torquay - thankfully I may win this one so not technically buying. its still a 400 mile round trip.. 

• Like 1

its still a 400 mile round trip.. 

I just checked with google, for me it's a 400 mile trip one way.

I'll have another ticket please, no 25 if it isn't already gone or a random if it has.

Pheobe and Chester need something else to waft about in, numbers are selling but there are still a few left. 

Make to the two mutts happy and participate in the roffle. 

If you would be so good as to put me down for three randoms please, Our Lass has one of these in 2001 flavour, which has been bloody marvellous, but had a lot of welding on the front subframe last MOT, and is rather scruffy - this would be an excellent upgrade if Lady Luck smiles on us :)

I have just got back from a most excellent curry in the old magentis, and I have paid on the paypals for the tickets for the record, without clogging up the thread :)

How exciting!

Mr yes yes yes, you have your two randoms, thank you for your custom.

Okay, numbers 19, 32, 36, 40, 41 and 51 left! That's all!

C'mon folks, if we can off those numbers I will circulate PP deets and other options tonight and maybe, just maybe we can have this done and dusted for a Saturday draw??

The fair wife watches the voice on the telly tomorrow night. The only thing that gets me through it is the feel of my arse thrutching in case I win a car she knows nothing about.

Please random me up another number for double thrutch fears.