Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Didn't work I'm afraid, I took some pics but have now destroyed them after taking advice from Huntingdon Life Sciences centre.

Mwuhaha!11!1! A little mouse was loitering on the outside stairs saturday, it was too small to fix anything to it's back, not even a mouse's ear.Speaking of small mice... a bit more on topic:Topolino1Topolino2Topolino3

This is so beautiful it makes me cry whenever I look at it.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hyundai-1982-Classic-Car-Immaculate-Collectors-Car_W0QQitemZ320184531342

It is rather stunning, isn't it? I've always wondered what one of those would be like as a street sleeper - lowered with deep dish wheels and a Lancer Turbo engine and box. This one's rather too nice to bugger about with though so would have to be kept in its original old biddy spec. It'd make an interesting vehicle to take to shows - pretty much guaranteed to be the only one there... Reserve is a bucking fargain too, although I have a feeling it's probably going to make rather more than that.

This is so beautiful it makes me cry whenever I look at it.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hyundai-1982-Classic-Car-Immaculate-Collectors-Car_W0QQitemZ320184531342

What he fails to mention in the listing is both drivers side door handles have been snapped off, the steering column damage is from an attempted theft, and he's overheated it too....

I was wondering if the pics were just bad or if there was something wrong with the steering column...If anyone buys it and wants a Dutch brochure (for free, courtesy of the boss :wink:) to go with it, let me know! (also if you just want the brochure lemme know, I had one with two holes in it and yesterday I got another slightly better one, so the holed one can go)

What he fails to mention in the listing is both drivers side door handles have been snapped off, the steering column damage is from an attempted theft, and he's overheated it too....

Really? That's a bit worrying - I've had a bid on that car. Probably not going to win it, but anyway... Do you know the car then?

Think I could beavertail it?

Yup, I reckon so. Might struggle to get more than about a 12'6" bed on it though without there being too much overhang - but then it's test exempt anyway cos of its age so shouldn't be an issue. Hafta do something about those wheels though - they don't look very original to me...