Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

OMG a Brubaker Box! I'm sure these had gert big lumps of wood for bumpers originally so I'm guessing someone's tried to 'modernise' it with some nasty placca ones. I'd love to deck that out with some shag pile, bubble port holes and chrome airhorns on the roof. Maybe even some 'captains chairs' and a chain steering wheel too.

"IF NO ONE BIDS THATS WHERE ITS GOING .... TO THE WEIGHBRIDGE"

What's with all the 'threats' to weigh stuff in....? In particular the XJ40 Estate, jesus I'd be tempted to put a bid in just to get the thing crushed and off the roads. And the Trabant guy, does he realise how much of the car is metal and how much he's likely to net from it?It's hardly likely to make someone who didn't want the car in the first place go 'oh wait, he can't weigh that in! I must buy it!!' however.I've got a sofa to sell on ebay later on. Maybe if I put "if this doesn't get any bids i'm going to slash the leather, pull a bit of the foam out, and then take it to the tip!!!111one" in the auction it'll guilttrip someone into buying it? :roll:

Guest greenvanman

And the Trabant guy, does he realise how much of the car is metal and how much he's likely to net from it?

I don't have an eBay account anymore or I'd have asked the bonehead that very question :)

I think I heard that electric thing was found abandoned in a ditch in Thames Ditton in the 80s - there's a lovely 1970s publicity photo of it (complete with obligatory dolly bird) looking all shiny and new, so it's nice to see someone's restored it.....hope it goes to a good home.

Love the gawky look of these early Biturbos.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-MASERATI-BITURBO-BROWN_W0QQitemZ300236858459

Wouldnt pay a grand for one thats been sat in a field for a year though.

"grab a barging" :lol:

GR8 4 BOATING?

SWEET JESUS MARY & THE ORPHANZ.

Clearly the badger's clack that one. Want it. Though as these things are like rocking horse excriment it's surely a bit unfair to subject it to 20k a year of hammering carrying my gubbins and usually 3 weeks worth of empty pop tins & pie wrappers.