Nipple play! - Moogs Mootahs

The Moog

Honestly it is a bit of a 10 footer. Saying that if a 3 bucket wrongun gets hold of it and spends a day or two then white room it they will easily lose the car

Just see the bumper floating in mid air

Man from ministry said the puma is good to go for another year.

He did mention that shocks feel a bit tired but they weren't leaking. Luckily got a full set to lob on once I get some lowering springs

b83f821246df347763216864ffffa8e4.jpg

Even better this was hidden in the back of the german service book

Halfords auto centre just quoted me £600 for cambelt and (refurbed) water pump. 5f7a6bf9bdfcbfd477b97c93a7d72481.jpg

• Like 2

Even better this was hidden in the back of the german service book

Halfords auto centre just quoted me £600 for cambelt and (refurbed) water pump. 5f7a6bf9bdfcbfd477b97c93a7d72481.jpg

Whys it got a German service book? Did it originate from there or something?

Also is the mileage on the Corsa genuine? Youve done a grand job sorting it out, but i wouldnt have expected something that low mileage to need a lot of tidying up, perhaps just some reconditioning. 

Good news on the Corsa. This is 750 to a fanboy all day. These just don't come up for sale any more and there's lots of Corsa enthusiasts out there who have rotten GSis or high powered conversions who would bite your hand off!

Not had a sniff on corsa. Nothing at all. Yep corsa mileage is backed up by online MOT history.

Re the German service book - bugger knows. It looks like it was supplied by Farnborough dealers. That's why I hadn't looked in it.

I asked about the German Service book when I bought it - but the fella didn't know either.  Weren't they all made in Germany?

Really glad it's still living and giving fun to someone else - my daughter still talks about "the green thing"

Do you want me to bosh it up on a Corsa page for you? Happy to filter any bellends out, I know most there by name now.

That would be great Iain.

First derisory offer of £500 duly told to fro.

Came back with " I know what these are worth as I've had 5 white ones"

"Just you let us worry about that then".

• Like 2

The window regulator for the vel satis came a week or so ago, but been put in the back burner till today.

Out came the window and regulator. Care fully put it on a towel and stripped it down

8f6df826a0fca5a3d0545911f4528aa5.jpg

That will be why it is fucked then

6f7fa949a930b9704cd655a3eb471248.jpg

Everything went down hill from here. Trying to follow the YouTube videos was a bit of a nightmare. They were blurry and not easy to follow.

Took about 2 hrs of fiddling until I got it into shape. Getting the tension on the runners is a nightmare and kept popping off.

Test fit and test run resulted in new cables popping off and being chewed up. Ballsticks

I think I have had enough with it. One french fancy going up for sale.

In mean time I have ordered another repair kit, but if anyone knows how to fit one or will do it for me I will give you money!

but if anyone knows how to fit one

I took some pics the other week that I may get round to posting later.

Not impossible, but you can see why folk rather fit complete assemblies!

I took some pics the other week that I may get round to posting later.

Not impossible, but you can see why folk rather fit complete assemblies!

That would be great if you can..

Cheers Eddie. I have ordered an espace used one in the mean time and another rebuild kit just in case the espace one doesnt fit

(Double flame proof suit donned)

Joking aside, put the Corsa on CCW or Cars and Classics, or whatever it's called. 

Billy wants to visit it and spend all day licking it, won't help selling it though

• Like 2

I rebuilt those regulators a couple of times when I had the goona of doom, they are a right twat. Not too bad once you get the knack, just a twat to keep it all together until the screws go in.

Espace window mech came today.

1462cb8737364f1453afd7af9ffe93ca.jpg

Annoyingly the metal parts are slightly off.

e1658ba8cd4de4ea4add3e3997a34c98.jpg

There is too much difference to make a good one from the two.

New set of cables in order so hopefully I can get it done. Looking at the old ones they are slightly too long.

In other news, how many bhp does this add?

7c869b64014cdd986e94c3e0eed10077.jpg