Jump to content

Retroshite


Recommended Posts

Posted

It was good to get some pics in today's sunshine and chuck a couple more cars on the website!

That's me up to 18 vehicles live on the site with a few going each week for the next few weeks!

DSC02522.JPG

DSC02526.JPG

DSC02574.JPG

DSC02578.JPG

DSC02642.JPG

DSC02664.JPG

DSC02672.JPG

DSC02695.JPG

DSC02749.JPG

DSC02763.JPG

DSC02774.JPG

DSC02783.JPG

Posted

That Mk 3! Probably sold new by Eastbourne Motors.

Posted

That is not retro"shite", that is fucking gorgeous!

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm looking forward to that Escort van being on my drive

Posted
Just now, bunglebus said:

I'm looking forward to that Escort van being on my drive

Good, you can change the ghastly numberplates then!

  • Agree 2
Posted

It's the cataloy cruiser!

It actually goes quite well!

Not a fan of the superlites with rubber band tyres but I'm sure someone will love them.

DSC03075_1.jpg

DSC03063_1.jpg

DSC03058_1.jpg

DSC03031_1.jpg

DSC03019_1.jpg

Posted

Didn't know K-Jet ever featured in the Granada.  Every day's a school day.

Posted

Clio 172 lump in the van?

Posted
3 hours ago, RetroShite said:

Holy shite!

DSC03381.JPG

DSC03382.JPG

DSC03383.JPG

DSC03384.JPG

DSC03385.JPG

DSC03387.JPG

DSC03388.JPG

DSC03390.JPG

DSC03391.JPG

DSC03394.JPG

Hooooooly crap...yes please.  Where the heck did you find a RHD one?!?

Is it solid underneath or quite crunchy?

Posted
6 hours ago, yes oui si said:

Clio 172 lump in the van?

F4R, that's about all I know.

Posted
3 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

Hooooooly crap...yes please.  Where the heck did you find a RHD one?!?

Is it solid underneath or quite crunchy?

It's relatively solid underneath, doesn't currently run,  fuel smells stale but it turns over.

Posted

Please let it be a merit with an LET 

Posted
1 hour ago, RetroShite said:

Tonight's latest arrival.

IMG_20260730_213917890_HDR.jpg

W140 is always a win, even on those wheels (which I think are actually forged, my least favorite design). Looks super clean, too!

Posted
13 hours ago, RetroShite said:

It's relatively solid underneath, doesn't currently run,  fuel smells stale but it turns over.

If it's been sitting since it was last tested in 2016 (which given it's covered a whole 121 miles since then seem likely) I wouldn't be surprised if the fuel has long ceased to be meaningfully combustible.

Sure it won't take you long to get it sorted out though.  

When that comes up that's definitely one I'll be grabbing more than one ticket for...been on my list forever but I've never looked for as they're just so rare.

Posted

Also picked up this Niva recently which I bought on this forum in 2020 and it appeared for sale again last week. Non runner at present and no v5. 

DSC03393.JPG

Posted

2 wheeled shite, chicken chasers unite!

Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki!

IMG_20260803_223106921.jpg

  • Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...