ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Considering how those are built, it looks worse than it actually is. And yes, the 10k budget I calculated with the future owner doing a lot of the work himself in mind. A credit card resto will easily be twice this amount.

The inside of the box looks like someone's been using it for target practice....

Can only assume being new to good old Pounds Sterling he's confused pounds and pence. Either that or he left all the drugs in that he was using the van to smuggle.

The inside of the box looks like someone's been using it for target practice....

Can only assume being new to good old Pounds Sterling he's confused pounds and pence. Either that or he left all the drugs in that he was using the van to smuggle.

They're still in there. logically that's the only reason you'd ask 8 grand for one of those things.

3704842.jpg

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C391677

*Spaz Alert*

1982 ford cortina station wagon

Estate you bellend.

The cortina has been in a one family owner since new in 1982 at a cost of £5895, yes that's right in 1982 the year magyg thatcher was born

What??!!

Price: £5500 As stated

Verdict.. KNOBCHEESE.

It was on gumtree a couple of weeks ago for £1600 (seller was the original owners son) all this germoloids taste tester has done is paint the wheels white. Verdict....utter hairy clam.

Just ring him up at 10.30 in the evening and yell 'WHAT IS BEST PRICE' down the phone over and over. See how he likes it!

LOLZ.

Hiya these just screw into the legs of a wooden table and then accept the standard levelling adjusters

Glass lamp table

3savvy?

Jesus wept, imagine driving that 307D from Poland to England? It'd have been quicker (and less painful) sailing round the world in a bath tub with a leaky plug and a pair of tramp's undercrackers as a sail.

Hiya these just screw into the legs of a wooden table and then accept the standard levelling adjusters

Glass lamp table

I dont suppose you have anything to screw into my missus legs to keep them open long enough for me to get my end away, have you?

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C390004

Tiger , 1959, mechanicaley excellent, with unmarked leather interior. Only e-mail with full address.

For £215,000 I would want a better description than this AND more than two photos of the outside!

3687825.jpg

3687823.jpg

No need to look as that is the entire advert!

If you're going to insist on quoting a spam post, can you at least delete the link?

Consider me chastised.

sounds like it's your wife who's been chastised!

If you're going to insist on quoting a spam post, can you at least delete the link?

It's pointless suggesting anything like that on here, check out the eBay thread for confirmation of this.

It's pointless suggesting anything like that on here, check out the eBay thread for confirmation of this.

But may god bless you for persevering nonetheless young William, the word 'hero' is often over-used but without your seamless ability to combine apples with oranges where would we be?

"Slightly bent" - £1600 :roll:

v9vOC7fl.jpg

Aye, about as 'slightly bent' as Julian Clary.....Doesn't even look like it was that great before it fell off the trailer....

• 2 weeks later...