Mint 89 nova merit

25v6turbo

What he said. You might strike lucky and see a grand to twelve hundred for it on the right day though. Bit of a hard one because a hatch might have seen more than that as would be ideal for some sort of rally slag replica type thing.It's not entirely unfeasible someone would snatch that up though and red top or C20LET it as saloons are a bit different.Stick it on Mig, VXON, Novaload and the other usual suspects and try it for a grand first and see what happens.Is it carb or injection?

1400 were injection and quite nippy, my old 1.2 Swing Nova had a set of larger Polo steelies on it and had a top speed of around 110mph!£700 is top dollar for one of these Novas, but drop it a few inches and they look surprisingly tidy.You could always drop in a 2 litre red top unit, a lovely Q car...... :P

Erm, how about this then guys and gals?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/570169.htm

Posted Image

This is still registered as a 1 litre up to the winning bidder to change it

OH GEE WHIZZ NOW THERE'S A SURPRISE

Posted Image

Depending on the price the wheels pictured may come with the car, these have brand new tyres on them and are very rare astra GTE champion wheels

o rly, look just like late model posh spec Nova alloys to me.

I'm surprised a 3 litre would fit in a Nova, I always assumed that bigger capacity engines were actually physically bigger too hence longer bonnets / bigger engine bays on more powerful cars!That Nova must really fly surely? (and sound really tasty too?)

Guest greenvanman

That Nova must really fly surely?)

Yeah, straight into a ditch/tree/hedge/bus queue (delete where applicable) at the first bend you encounter.I wonder how much it would cost to insure a thing like that? No point in asking the seller then :roll: