Jump to content

PSAPervs current assorted junk thread.


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, PSAPerv said:

I've given the Favorit a name, see if you can guess what it is.

20260504_150100(1).jpg.3f3b1560b3fc951534840805130a27af.jpg

20260504_150333.jpg.561361f72da5dce143b3c7699397d4cf.jpg

20260504_150302.jpg.ae7fc186c2145e91d406fe81320bdfa2.jpg

20260504_150236.jpg.388c654f77f2affb082d86bc81883c76.jpg

20260504_150123.jpg.cd6832dc2fbdbb867b88554bb9ed82ce.jpg

Is it Chlamydia? 

  • Haha 4
Posted

A great gaping hole in the back of Bonnie Blue?

Screenshot_20260504-163921.png.d8db91e65a960b4a5165c7501f28cc29.png

 

P.s. @barefoot

Posted

Exactly 

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

And yet more shit.

I should really just buy an ambulance to cart myself off to the funny farm

 

20260911_191027.jpg.3adc9e149af6acd49c06ee25f3975779.jpg

Posted
22 hours ago, PSAPerv said:

I should really just buy an ambulance to cart myself off to the funny farm

Not at all, you're perfectly normal*.

*normal for Autoshite.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...