Oh ffs what did you do now..........honda ct110 postie bike - another licker gets to have a go - sold

hairnet

By the way, for @LightBulbFuns reference, the reason the doovla rejected hairnets original application is they don't think the NZ document is an "original" as its a printed out copy from an online system.

I believe that is how their system works so I'll be going down the dating certificate route.

2-6 weeks from Honda, the lazy bastards

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave_Q said:

By the way, for @LightBulbFuns reference, the reason the doovla rejected hairnets original application is they don't think the NZ document is an "original" as its a printed out copy from an online system.

I believe that is how their system works so I'll be going down the dating certificate route.

2-6 weeks from Honda, the lazy bastards

ahhh not surprised! @dollywobbler had the exact same issue with his Ford Falcon AU, a dating letter as you say should sort that :) what I am currently wondering is why the recently done MOT is not showing up on its DVSA vehicle record, I figured it should be showing by now? tho as long as the phyiscal MOT certificate you have at least has a matching VIN/Frame number, I dont think the DVLA should get too tetchy about it

image.png.5490db7c5e3330650b1cd6a3e6d44fe6.png

looking forward to this one finally getting its British logbook at long last :) 

3 minutes ago, hairnet said:

he coulda put the plate in :D

did ya get a wtf is that when you wheeled it in :D

No the guy seemed fairly unbothered TBH, he loves the sound of his own voice and I never get away without at least 20mins of him going on about something or other. 

This time it was tangentially related because he has a Spanish reg laverda in the workshop which someone had previously tried to register but the number on the Spanish logbook isn't the actual VIN or something so doovla didn't like it. 

I told him what to do (ditch logbook and send dating cert only) but this led to a long story about how actually the customer who owned it died two years ago and he was going to ring the wife about it but never got round to it because when is the right time and the guy who died had about 15 bikes and maybe he'll drive up one day as it seems more polite in person 

You get the idea