Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

13 hours ago, Crackers said:

The only difference might be that one of them may be on fire.

How about a nice cable group test - how many amps will it take before bursting into flames? 

EDIT* - Having seen the cost of cables, maybe not!

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 15/09/21 - IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT
4 hours ago, Kiltox said:

This is how you review something completely irrelevant and make it about your channel's topic :lol: 

This has been surprisingly well received by my Chinese overlords, so much so they've asked me to review another product that is even more intended for the home rather than a vehicle - I've said yes of course, more hilarity on it's way :D 

Some of my subscribers seem to be taking it a little too seriously though.

• Like 2

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 24/09/21 - Weirdos and fools
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 13/10/21 - BUY MY STUFF
2 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Not satisfied with making millions* from YouTube I’ve had some stickers printed and am now selling them at https://www.modernheroes.tv - be ironic as fuck and put them on your shit old car kthx 

Sorry, won't be buying any merch till the official licenced jazzy shirts come out

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dave_Q said:

Sorry, won't be buying any merch till the official licenced jazzy shirts come out

A few people have said similar in my comments :D I don’t even know where to begin getting something like that done. 

1 hour ago, Kiltox said:

A few people have said similar in my comments :D I don’t even know where to begin getting something like that done. 

Local t-shirt printing shop? Online alternatives are available.

21 hours ago, Kiltox said:

Not satisfied with making millions* from YouTube I’ve had some stickers printed and am now selling them at https://www.modernheroes.tv - be ironic as fuck and put them on your shit old car kthx 

Sell out.

As in, sell out of them. What do you think I meant?

Do some limited edition ones of quotes of the MG EV keyboard shaggers for extra sell out.

16 minutes ago, St.Jude said:

Sell out.

As in, sell out of them. What do you think I meant?

Do some limited edition ones of quotes of the MG EV keyboard shaggers for extra sell out.

I’m thinking about doing mugs with some of those quotes on :D 

• Haha 2

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 16/10/21 - REALLY???
20 hours ago, Kiltox said:

Who knew that car rental company fanboys were a thing?

EFFFB2F3-FB2C-4528-8308-DF6560127DA5.thumb.png.51caa8f5d48c4a64b104c84d57912a1f.png

You know what, sometimes I do get a little bit down that I don't get the traffic to my own YouTube channel. Especially if I've spent 5 months wasting my life welding a RAV4 and it only gets 90 views.

But then I see the absolute shite hawks that you attract, commenting bollocks like this, and suddenly the 90 views don't seem so bad 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2