Little Lewes East Sussex meet Mon 5th August - Tesco 7pm

egg

I'm going to be in Lewes on Monday night and have tentatively agreed to meet @SierraMikeHotel. Tentative because I'll be with Mrs/baby Egg, so they will hold a veto.

Tesco's car park seems to be a goer. Anyone else around?

Bumpity bump for the evening crew.  I'll be there, obvs, probably breaking tradition with car club meets by turning up on foot (almost certainly with dog).

Lewes has a fine selection of pubs if the turnout is too smol to justify a car park.

Handbrake cable on LC broke. Means we'll have to go to unit to fix, plus petrol is cheap in Lewes at the moment. It all depends on the time of meeting for us...

I  might be late , wait for me !  Do I bring my MK1  Fiesta  or Mk 3 Astra auto  or T4 or Honda Hrv  ?  Astra only has 2 days mot  left !   D D , can you fix a playstation  coz you're  clever ? I dropped it.....

I was up all night working so may or may not make it - basically I'll come as long as I'm not passed out on the sofa by 7 o'clock!  Sorry Egg, I'd been looking forward to this.

21 hours ago, Christine said:

D D , can you fix a playstation  coz you're  clever ? I dropped it.....

Depends on what is wrong with it! If it's a PS1 or PS2 it may be easier and cheaper to buy another working one

9 minutes ago, egg said:

anyone take any pics?

I think Christine took a couple. I have one of the Renault but my phone and computer are currently not talking to each other

I'm on xp. ...and can't access autoshite .  I can see and post text with wife's  40 quid. Tablet thing but not pics ....I can email pics to someone else to post .  Dont  have this shit on  Dark Wob ! 

55 minutes ago, Christine said:

I'm on xp. ...and can't access autoshite .  I can see and post text with wife's  40 quid. Tablet thing but not pics ....I can email pics to someone else to post .  Dont  have this shit on  Dark Wob ! 

Gjr3 at hotmail dot co dot uk

Me likey. Had one years ago and went to the Mini 25 event in Derbyland with it. Gearbox started screaming on the way back and ended up on my parent's drive for not too long while I wrestled with some troublesome roll pins, IIRC.