eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, gadgetgricey said:

I think UK only got Auto's.  France got a manual and think heard someone had transplanted into an estate, which would be awesome.

I hope Activa bits were involved too.I seem to remember Peugeot 406 V6 manual boxes can be used?

9 hours ago, High Jetter said:

I remember overtaking one of those when they were new :)

When I was looking to replace my rusty Sunny, I went to two of the-then new-fangled "car supermarkets" in West London to look at a V6 SEi, mindful of my experience with the two litre one. I'd also been looking at Renault 25s.

I think it was a colleague at work who suggested trying a BMW 520i - the 'new' E34 then. It was such a revelation I took out finance (something I swore I'd never do) and never looked back. 

I do regret not owning either of the Frenchies though - especially the 25.

17 hours ago, gadgetgricey said:

I think UK only got Auto's.  France got a manual ....

Similar thing happened with the CX S2 GTi - Britain got only automatics (except for 50 Australian-spec manuals which never made it out there in the end); every other market was offered the manuals.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, sdkrc said:

Please do not promote this auction as I intend to bid on this to buy it and finally make at least one driving Aurora out of the 3 I will own.😂

18 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Please do not promote this auction as I intend to bid on this to buy it and finally make at least one driving Aurora out of the 3 I will own.😂

Noted - I shall refrain from bidding any further in that case.