eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 7/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, barrett said:

Yeah that's properly nice. Wonder what a 1.4 306 is like on the motorway.

Tolerable, actually. Although it sounds like the valves are about to penetrate the bonnet at 80 or so, they've an unburstable quality, a bit like an old 2.5di Transit.

Mind you, ours is the 3-door, so is far sportier.

14 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Up to £660 already...

14 hours ago, Skizzer said:

Golly.  Not me.

Not that @320touring neither, cos no rolly wheel speedo.....

Weak point on a Safari/Familiale is the tailgate and roof section above that - the one that turned up at FoTU was showing signs of corrosion there.

21 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Looks like the BMC styling department circa 1962. You start with the doors and style outwards....thought seriously does not look a bad buy. A kind of kit...only £100 so far.

Just now, barrett said:

We were discussing the best/most offensive ULEZ cheaters in the office today. Our DKW would be particularly good, so a two-stroke Saab would do the job nicely. My suggestion was a Standard Vanguard diesel with 'bollocks to breathing' bumper sticker

Trabant 601 or Wartburg 353/Knight would suffice.....

3 hours ago, cort16 said:

Germany's least wanted. These seem almost worthless for some reason. Nice too (other than the misfire)

65444683_2785425614805872_24312293653301

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1224974387672576/

Clean W124 are worth decent money in Germany now being a desirable classic you can daily, especially the lesser common body styles. The problem is this one is rhd.

8 hours ago, Timewaster said:

Not quite dangly mirrors, but still a Y reg Sierra.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/676660766135791/

This has until recently been sat in the showroom of a garage in a village about 10 miles up the road.

Oh bollocks.  That is superb.  Sadly I can't justify it - even though it's a much better prospect than most!

11 hours ago, barrett said:

We were discussing the best/most offensive ULEZ cheaters in the office today. Our DKW would be particularly good, so a two-stroke Saab would do the job nicely. My suggestion was a Standard Vanguard diesel with 'bollocks to breathing' bumper sticker

I hear you, but if you have 9 seats or whatever it is, you can use the bus lanes and cut your journey time in half.  Hence my suggestion would be some sort of WW2 personnel transporter. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-PICK-UP-504-GL-2-3-DIESEL-PICK-UP-NO-RESERVE/333275954146?hash=item4d98cb7be2:g:FDoAAOSwLo9dOL3-

s-l1600.jpg

On 25-Jul-19 at 07:01:04 BST, seller added the following information:

MULLGRIPS ARE MOLEGRIPS. 

Yeah, I'll be bidding on that....