eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Super-80s-retro-classic-car-Monza-Red-1983-4-Austin-Ambassador-2-0-HL/202743846894?hash=item2f347997ee:g:gAkAAOSwd8hdFePp

ah the late and unloved Austin Ambassador.

well mostly unloved. i think, well i know i could love one.

cos i have mind problems......

s-l1600.jpg

Fantastic...

First thing I'd do is throw that euro bumper in the trash and try to get a replacement US one from Poland or somewhere. The McLaren Grand Prix (yes McLaren, even though not the one you think of) was a pretty sweet car though, especially inside:

what to say is a serious car for men who have iron eggs

is not a toy guys who know he understands who will understand it will understand and appreciate

I didn’t drive on it as my father was going to come to America and didn’t come, decided to stay there

s-l1600.jpg

I absolutely love this interior color:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303237934743?ul_noapp=true

The full text from the ad for that green Merc above. WTF.

Quote -

I imagine the mercedes-benz s500 long in good condition, something that could break already, had broken down and changed now at the moment the car is in excellent condition after mochi, ready for the long haul, who did not drive this car, we can say that it didn’t drive well car w220 compared w140 is E class, well, what to say is a serious car for men who have iron eggs, only after 140 s 500 can you understand the difference in cars, where a good car and where fake, is not a toy guys who know he understands who will understand it will understand and appreciate, this moment the car is in excellent condition; in the process; the alternator belts were replaced; the filter candles were generally all necessary for complete comfort; front well in the car all the bells and whistles; the garage until today, the fourth owner of this car, I didn’t drive on it as my father was going to come to America and didn’t come, decided to stay there, and ordered me to sell it, the car warms up once a week, this car is ready to serve at the moment faithfully and faithfully to your new owner for many, many years, so please come and see the rare state of the car, you will not notice every day on the road in this condition w140 s500 long a rare body color and a rare interior color in London In 5 years I have never seen tires like new in perfect condition, please don’t waste your and my time, but come and see the car and make a test drive. Christina

Filter candles???? I'd like to see them.

5 hours ago, EssDeeWon said:

Rover 45 V6 with only 47k from new - Needs  NSF outer CV gaiter for MOT that expires on Wednesday  (and welding advisory) but the seller has covered the reg for the full deets

£300  (I reckon £200 in cold used takes this away)

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1138515

11841809.thumb.jpg.0b8b0fde705410e8468eab5e4d81ce54.jpg

One for the Mr 6cyl, down the road in Iver

21 minutes ago, JeeExEll said:

The full text from the ad for that green Merc above. WTF.

Quote -

I imagine the mercedes-benz s500 long in good condition, something that could break already, had broken down and changed now at the moment the car is in excellent condition after mochi, ready for the long haul, who did not drive this car, we can say that it didn’t drive well car w220 compared w140 is E class, well, what to say is a serious car for men who have iron eggs, only after 140 s 500 can you understand the difference in cars, where a good car and where fake, is not a toy guys who know he understands who will understand it will understand and appreciate, this moment the car is in excellent condition; in the process; the alternator belts were replaced; the filter candles were generally all necessary for complete comfort; front well in the car all the bells and whistles; the garage until today, the fourth owner of this car, I didn’t drive on it as my father was going to come to America and didn’t come, decided to stay there, and ordered me to sell it, the car warms up once a week, this car is ready to serve at the moment faithfully and faithfully to your new owner for many, many years, so please come and see the rare state of the car, you will not notice every day on the road in this condition w140 s500 long a rare body color and a rare interior color in London In 5 years I have never seen tires like new in perfect condition, please don’t waste your and my time, but come and see the car and make a test drive. Christina

Filter candles???? I'd like to see them.

and not a single mention of Charlotte Rampling  or a short video of a bloke in a dress playing the piano anywhere.

7 minutes ago, cort16 said:

I do like these and this one is lhd, so might actually be driveable. Mine was rhd, the conversion was not wonderful and sadly my left leg is not shorter than my right one and has a full size foot at the end of it. It used to cripple me trying to hover my left foot in the air, as there was nowhere to put it with the transmission tunnel in the way. If I tried putting my foot underneath, the pedal used to catch me in the shin. I know that you sometimes have to suffer for style, but not that much. But it was black with a tan interior and looked gorgeous.

11 hours ago, Schaefft said:

First thing I'd do is throw that euro bumper in the trash and try to get a replacement US one from Poland or somewhere. The McLaren Grand Prix (yes McLaren, even though not the one you think of) was a pretty sweet car though, especially inside:

Turbo grand Prix? Ace! 

1 hour ago, anonymous user said:

I do like these and this one is lhd, so might actually be driveable. Mine was rhd, the conversion was not wonderful and sadly my left leg is not shorter than my right one and has a full size foot at the end of it. It used to cripple me trying to hover my left foot in the air, as there was nowhere to put it with the transmission tunnel in the way. If I tried putting my foot underneath, the pedal used to catch me in the shin. I know that you sometimes have to suffer for style, but not that much. But it was black with a tan interior and looked gorgeous.

My left leg is shorter than the other but I don't think I'd give my left foot for an alfa grotbox sypder!