eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Not too salty for a BRM, £1680 BINs

s-l1600.jpg

Are you ready for the money shot ? Hold onto yer undercrackers, here it comes....

s-l1600.jpg

Mummy, I just made a mess of my trousers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-BRM-200-Long-MOT-58-000-Miles/123072850532?hash=item1ca7b6aa64:g:inEAAOSw4vJazySf

Genuinely love these, I just can't get my head around them being Impreza wagon money.

Not too salty for a BRM, £1680 BINs

s-l1600.jpg

Are you ready for the money shot ? Hold onto yer undercrackers, here it comes....

s-l1600.jpg

Mummy, I just made a mess of my trousers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rover-BRM-200-Long-MOT-58-000-Miles/123072850532?hash=item1ca7b6aa64:g:inEAAOSw4vJazySf

Bah, the original rimz have been swapped for giffer spec items....

Sadly the 620 Ti may just be out of my reach. I've been having a great conversation with the seller who seems a decent sort and he's told me he doesn't want to sell it to a banger boy and that it needs keeping in the Rover-licker family. He has put it up on Autotrader and has had a retired fella tap him up about it who used to own two of them and wants to recapture former glories - sounds an ideal buyer. He offered me a chance to go for a spin but then realised I lived many miles away.

Seller has said if it doesn't sell he's gonna chuck it to his mechanic but he's genuinely scared that if it passes the MoT he'll end up keeping it and lose his knackers in the process, courtesy of Mrs Seller. Sounds like a classic Autoshiter to me, I may just invite him along here ;)

He's agreed to let me know if he puts it back up for sale with a test on it and he says he really wants a Rover fan to have it.

Top bloke, certainly not your run of the mill ebay twat. And yes I did offer (in jest) a Twix and an Xbox 360 m9.

s-l1600.jpg

Just in case the above picture wasn't enough to put you off, have one of the back that makes it look like someone holding an umbrella over a small dog whilst it has a Richard the 3rd on the pavement.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Custom-Collectable-Convertible-Cabriolet/323205322012?hash=item4b4089d51c:g:LvAAAOSwhuxaz5yo

'Bidders Identity is kept private to safeguard bidders from malicious messages by rouge bidders'

But not at all to hide the fact 99.6% of the bids will be from your mum.

s-l1600.jpg

Just in case the above picture wasn't enough to put you off, have one of the back that makes it look like someone holding an umbrella over a small dog whilst it has a Richard the 3rd on the pavement.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Custom-Collectable-Convertible-Cabriolet/323205322012?hash=item4b4089d51c:g:LvAAAOSwhuxaz5yo

'Bidders [/size]

Identity[/size] is kept private to safeguard bidders from [/size]malicious[/size] messages by rouge bidders'[/size]

But not at all to hide the fact 99.6% of the bids will be from your mum.[/size]

[/size]

Alpine Bluetooth stereo with power Amp and custom 10 speaker system

Where the fuck do you fit 10 speakers in that?!

Also, the seatbelt arrangement is downright terrifying-looking:

s-l1600.jpg

:shock:

This giffer Accord is hiding away in the motorcycle spares section.

s-l1600.jpg

Just look at those seat covers!

s-l1600.jpg

Made from the skin of a sheep whose mother had an unholy liaison with a Plaxton Panorama.

That might even have the "OD" setting on the gearbox. Perfect if you've OD'd on Mogadon.