eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Scorpio-2-9-Ultima-/261119656700

Difficult to think of a clearer way to tell the world 'HEY EVERYBODY! I AM A MASSIVE FLANGE" than a frogface scorpio with viper stripes and a fucking Peperami man on the bonnet

Still some time with a hair-dryer spent and it could be a reasonable old beast, weren't the Ultima the top of the line, or am I just being wooed by those sooth-sayers from marketing?

He does make a strong case for the car "If you've never had one of these you realy must try one !!! Amazing" I mean, thats heavy chat!

I quite like it the way it is. Is anyone else an avoved massive flange?

And he isn't that far off the truth. They drive like a dream.

The problem with the viper stripes and pepperami-man is the same as any middle-aged-man-mobile with vinyl stickers - the owner probably drives it like a twunt. I lost count of the number of Mondeos with tribal graphics that could be seen in and around the pub carparks back home, or tearing around council estates and they were all neglected, poorly maintained things that spent their whole lives being thrashed from cold or having groups of teenagers smoking weed in them.

Show me a Maxi with a bubble roof. That's something I'd like to see.

That wooden POS is in a different league!

It is wrong in every concievable way, what a heap.

Starting bid: £1,000.00 Reserve price not met

[ 0 bids ]

No bids? NO SHIT!

I'd roll with it for a laugh. But I'd only pay firewood money for it.

These are great fun to drive. Granted, mine was a neat looking 3 door, but the same peppy 1.6 engine. £50 no reserve and in Shite sedan spec - highly recommended!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/00-W-SUZUKI-B ... 3a7b279510

$(KGrHqJHJEME+cy6rtM6BQZc41UyNQ~~60_12.JPG

Some of these come with the 1839 engine as found in Mazda 323 GTi's and MX-5's, they must be a right little blaster!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-BX-4x ... 0910902177

BX GTI 4x4!!! Thats a rare old thing. The lad helpfully doesnt say how much he wants for it, however this:

offers reflecting the cars rarity and spares value alone are invited for the car

Sounds suitably off-putting

Yeah, kind of like asking people to rate from 1 - 10 the bidder's inclination to providing the seller with a hand-job upon completion of the deal.

*Smiling Mike Brewer's insider tip:nly those who answer 7 and upwards will be entertained.

Those big flappy mirrors look a bit unnecessary. What are those Fiat 1.7 dizzle lumps like?

They're not that bad, I had one in an old Uno I used for delivery in Stoke. I've a feeling it's teh same engine you could get in the Ibiza and Malaga.

They're flat when cold, like any diesel, but quite grunty when warm.