eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I don't think it was tax exempt,

In which case it might well have been a Six.

Pity the search engine isn't that good on here as I'm sure there was an Historic rally look a like on an Ebay thread on here at some point.

I don't think it was tax exempt,

In which case it might well have been a Six.

Pity the search engine isn't that good on here as I'm sure there was an Historic rally look a like on an Ebay thread on here at some point.

Wasn't that the World Cup Maxi?

Out of interest, how much was the Saab? The listing has now ended so it doesn't show.

Have a Domino for your troubles.

$T2eC16J,!ykE9s7twB-TBQhtn4vf7g~~60_58.JPG

It's bargainous at £150 with full test and it's taxed, but needs some love.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-DAIHATSU ... 1117991335

very cheap to run - £25 fills the tank up

Mong. For that reason, I'm out.

That 33 has been on and off 'Bay (and in the same pile of bits) for at least 5 years now.

It seems to pop up again with another owner every year, can't miss the plate. Wish someone would fix it up.

The problem is there are crucial parts missing to make it run with the old 4x4 gear (that is what was said in the advert he bought it off last year, iirc).

I have a good QV engine and gearbox (2wd) spare if you want to get it up and running.

That inner wing tells me it's going to be crunchy squeezy both sides, so poke those rear turrets too

Sometimes there is a thin line between shite and junk, and especially for a real shiter, it is difficult to admit that the line has been crossed.

But all things considered, the truth is that the Alfa has had it.

That 33 has been on and off 'Bay (and in the same pile of bits) for at least 5 years now.

Sometimes there is a thin line between shite and junk, and especially for a real shiter, it is difficult to admit that the line has been crossed.

But all things considered, the truth is that the Alfa has had it.

Probably, as it'll still be worth nowt after all the effort

Which begs the question - why is he selling this near-complete car fit for spares, when he still has the other identikit one he bought in August? He needs those spares. Still, hats-off to him through. He ought to be on here (probably is)!

Unless of course C810 OTF also appears on the 'bay (again) soon, not to flood the market, like :(

Probably, as it'll still be worth nowt after all the effort

Which begs the question - why is he selling this near-complete car fit for spares, when he still has the other identikit one he bought in August? He needs those spares. Still, hats-off to him through. He ought to be on here (probably is)!

Unless of course C810 OTF also appears on the 'bay (again) soon, not to flood the market, like :(

OK, they are rare, no matter how you look at it. So just a strict 'cost of restoration vs. value after' is not sensible either.

But I somehow can't help having the impression that he wants to unload something that turned out being hopeless.