eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Smile? They're getting married FFS!

Come on, Billy, even the prospect of a lifetime of marriage and all the joys* that come with it can't make you look that miserable. Their faces look like they've just discovered that the champers in that glass is actually the photographer's stale piss.

He's probably realised what that car is based on :lol:

I bet he's not looking for his dictionary

$(KGrHqRHJEEFBnQbE9f3BQhs23c8uw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FERRARI-355-F ... 3f1e1d291d

'JUST NEEDS A FEW VACCINE PIPES'

You'd need some sort of knob knitting needle affair to get rid of a penile infection like that.

$T2eC16VHJF8E9nnC7NzMBQiDdNznKg~~60_12.JPG

Smile, you pair of miserable bastards, I'm paying you good* money for this.

A wedding car for people who know nothing about cars. We used to do weddings at a place I used to work at, I remember on one car spotting all the bits I recognised, including mini doors. I think it was one of the Triumph 2000 based ones.

Also, from the chap's feedback:

Negative feedback head gasket went within 3 weeks bought from garage, coil replaced.

Member ID universaltrader3000 ( Feedback score of 1979Red star icon for Feedback score between 1,000 to 4,999)

20-Apr-12 11:20

2002 MG ZR GREY TAXD AND TESTED (#190652231472)

I probably sound like a snob, but I hate all kit-based wedding cars. My wife's sister had one a few years back and when someone asked her what age it was, I fought the urge to say "17 years, on average".

I probably sound like a snob, but I hate all kit-based wedding cars

So do I, those bloody Beauford things are one of my pet hates. I have an urge to set fire to every single one I see especially when they turn up at classic car shows.

Also, what is the point of buying something like this? For far less than it would cost to buy the kit, the FX4, have it sprayed and buy all the fancy bits they don't include you could have a couple of really nice 1930s cars that won't lose their value and will look a hell of a lot nicer.

Rant over.

I probably sound like a snob, but I hate all kit-based wedding cars

So do I, those bloody Beauford things are one of my pet hates. I have an urge to set fire to every single one I see especially when they turn up at classic car shows.

Also, what is the point of buying something like this? For far less than it would cost to buy the kit, the FX4, have it sprayed and buy all the fancy bits they don't include you could have a couple of really nice 1930s cars that won't lose their value and will look a hell of a lot nicer.

Rant over.

I'm going to my wedding in a Ford Falcon. Now I just need to find a woman who will agree to this. Or a woman who wants to marry me. Or one that wants to talk to me. :|

worldofceri you're totally right. Buying that's like paying £50 for a Big Mac when you could get a Kobi beer fillet steak for the same money.

When I got married to the laptop wrecker we hired a 70's Silver Shadow in Dark blue to take the wife from her house to the hotel. Inevitably on the day the Shadow had broken down so they sent a Panther Lethario (or what ever it's called) instead.. There's a photo somewhere of me being forced to grudgingly stand in front of it while I got my photo taken. What POS.

I think a lot of people use these kit wedding cars as they have to as part of a package with the venue.

My wife and I got a great wedding deal last year but unfortunately it came with the Beauford at a cut price with no alternative. Since nobody would see her arrive in it as we would all be inside the place waiting, she didn't give a hoot. It got her there spot on although she said it was slow, draughty and didn't have a heater. In November. I think it somewhat qualified as shite, and I thought she was very dignified :-)

Pretty sure it was a Sherpa based affair. Glad I chose a 300c though.