eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$(KGrHqFHJEYE-kdYZYRWBPvUbJHnIQ~~60_12.JPG

The seller of this beauty appropriately calls himself "flyingbogie"

If I was to emigrate today this would be receiving a cunning bidsnipe. Mmm diesel!

$(KGrHqFHJEQE--ClBKpiBPwuZ13n!!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJEYE-kdYZYRWBPvUbJHnIQ~~60_12.JPG

The seller of this beauty appropriately calls himself "flyingbogie"

If I was to emigrate today this would be receiving a cunning bidsnipe. Mmm diesel!

$(KGrHqFHJEQE--ClBKpiBPwuZ13n!!~~60_12.JPG

No reserve and located in the Netherlands. That might cause this to be an utter bargain

$(KGrHqF,!pcE-w!hEE0tBP)9sc71Bw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROMEO-6- ... 46043cf94a

The vehicle details for UGP 740W are:

Date of Liability 01 12 1987

Date of First Registration 05 01 1981

Year of Manufacture 1981

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2492cc

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type PETROL

Export Marker N

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour SILVER

No reserve and located in the Netherlands. That might cause this to be an utter bargain

$(KGrHqF,!pcE-w!hEE0tBP)9sc71Bw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROMEO-6- ... 46043cf94a

The vehicle details for UGP 740W are:

Date of Liability 01 12 1987

Date of First Registration 05 01 1981

Year of Manufacture 1981

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2492cc

CO2 Emissions Not Available

Fuel Type PETROL

Export Marker N

Vehicle Status Unlicensed

Vehicle Colour SILVER

The terms "Netherlands" and "utter bargain", in my experience, are usually mutually exclusive... :mrgreen:

The terms "Netherlands" and "utter bargain", in my experience, are usually mutually exclusive... :mrgreen:

I want that Alfa 6 ..... It will make a fabulous garage partner to the Gamma Berlina and the Betas. Just a small case of lack of money. Hey ho, scratchy head time me thinks!

I want that Alfa 6 ..... It will make a fabulous garage partner to the Gamma Berlina and the Betas. Just a small case of lack of money. Hey ho, scratchy head time me thinks!

I was going to say that ! no wonder it's in a garage, you need one to own a car over there, as parking charges require a budget of their own...

Beautiful car, though. I certainly would if I had any confidence in my ability to recommission it. And owned a garage.

I was going to say that ! no wonder it's in a garage, you need one to own a car over there, as parking charges require a budget of their own...

Beautiful car, though. I certainly would if I had any confidence in my ability to recommission it. And owned a garage.