eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Check out this 104 'Shortcut' with the 1360 suitcase engine!!! 100% SOLID WIN!

That's like MEGAUNGGGGGH. I frickin' love these things! My mum had a beige 104 ZR for a while, it was nowhere near as cool as a ZS. That's a late one, so doesn't have a retina-damaging interior despite the 'colour coding' someone's tried in it. Early ZS's had cool dashboards too.

zs3.jpg?w=1200&h=

Another advantage of the ZS is that the ZR had Peugeot's upper-mid range tweed-like seat fabric which becomes itchy as an itchy thing in summer and works like Velcro®™ on clothing made of anything even slightly woolly. ZS had stripey 'normal' cloth.

If it was slightly cheaper, I'd have been tempted. It'd be a good replacement for the 604.

Apologies for posting non-ebay stuff on 'ere, but a 104 ZS is a bit special for me.

$%28KGrHqZ,%21pYE7Bcvi+0KBPt-CG5I-g%7E%7E60_12.JPG

X1/9 With added T&T Starting bid £500 - £800 BIN.

If it wasn't in Wales, and for my impending Renault arrival I'd be off for a look at this one.

^theyre LHD only those things.

$(KGrHqFHJC8E-msrnIZ4BPuJ9FPBbQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1988-PEUGEOT- ... 0886853553

Hey look at this E-reg 405!!! A super early one. PLus its the 1.9 injection, i bet its a proper nice drive. Looks like it needs some love though

I'm sure there's a £500 joke in here somewhere............

Probable leaky heater matrix on the 104. The instruments on one of my Sambas looked like that. The inside of the dash was damp, and the screws in the instruments rusted and stained the dials, just like that one.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Two bloody miles at most down the road from me and I'm skint. If it was white then I'd just go and bankrupt myself and buy it.

It's even the MEGA pre-faceliftish, badge on bonnet version.

$(KGrHqNHJCEE-lKLbtt3BPt7(JG7mg~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/L-REG-Vauxhal ... 564a61bb51

This NEEDS to be taken to Datestamp Garages Ltd (Cavcraft's partner trading company) for a full wash and go and de-pollution of stupid f*cking mirrors.

Try again ...

$(KGrHqF,!rEE88gWlDmiBPs!MDUcBw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-MERCEDES-300-SE-AUTO-WHITE-Gangster-Drift-Hot-Rod-Rat-rod-Pimp-mobil-/140752996965?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8554114026777211082

Good Points:

-12months mot

-over 2 months tax

-heated leather (easy wipe) - 2 complimentary packs of baby wipes included ;)

-enhances your chances of getting laid

-really good for Pussay Patrols

-Cruise Control, very handy as it is a bit of a cruiser

- +++ Ganster-points

-epic handbrake

-cheap classic insurance

-100% rust-free! (all the rust you can see comes free of charge with the car)

-massive sun roof ( good for passengers standing out of it shouting at fit girls when on a pussay patrol)

-all the electrics work as they should, only radio gets bad reception

-comes with a free pair of white stockings on the parcel shelf (for display only as they have been worn by passengers, highly likely to catch something off them)

-driveway warrenty

-good for a cheeky drift

-future classic

Bad Points:

- Previous owner wears a fur coat

- avoid roads with speed bumps at all costs

- bottom burn (if you keep the heated seats on for too long)

- rust on the arches, very common problem on those models, but new wings are still easy to get by; not structural

- hole in the leather of the drivers seat bolster (previous owners must have successfully beaten Anorexia)

- 15cm crack at the bottom of the rear window

- somalian drug lords will be very jealous of you

you can comfortably fit 4 bitches in the trunk, whoever with a bit of a push on the bootlid I recon you can easily fit 5 dead hookers.

Just clear things up, its a funny ad

Scorpio turd blower with a years ticket for £650.

No pictures as I'm on a phone

1998 FORD SCORPIO GHIA TURBO DIESEL 79,000 MILES ONLY FULL MOT & FSH

http://bit.ly/KmZL8P

$(KGrHqZHJC!E-kTSe!V5BPtnwosuEw~~60_3.JPG

There you go, chief. Seems to be some sort of stock and banger racing shit going on in the background, maybe the seller bought it to race and had a change of heart?