eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Is that the same Strarcrapt the lad on RR is selling?

I'd like to say something nice about these but I had one once and it was incredibly hateful. In actual fact probably in my top two worse cars ever owned. No mean feat that.

$(KGrHqZ,!joE-mqW6zwQBPqDZbpEpw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/audi-80-/1808 ... 2a1d23418c

'Q: Hi looks a decent car, I'm after something with big room in the back for carrying stuff. How many nigers can can you stuff in the boot for exporting back to the border ?

A: as many as you want dick head'

Hats removed to the seller for the 'A' of the Q and A above. He should have included the wanker's user id though so we could abuse him in return.

How much of a kicking will I get if I said I quite liked that Tigra?

Cavette...sorry but every time I close my eyes I see one of those coaches reversing over that white stilleto

Bodywork is in good condition, few stone chips but overall not bad
- clearly someone's lying and it aint yer fooking camera is it?

$(KGrHqZ,!igE9kYTFQ5(BPgzZb42cg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-Rare-1984-VOLKSWAGEN-MK1-JETTA-LX-BRONZE-1300cc-PRICE-DROP-/160799558591?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D160796123904%252B160796123904%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8405842560381463446

Those wheels look expensive.

RUBBER AND PLASTIC BOXED BEIGEAG

$(KGrHqJ,!jQE9Nl0y-tIBPnr+Nui)w~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1980-AUSTIN-A ... 2a1d6c82df

'MOT RUNS OUT IN MAY. I AM WILLING TO RE MOT IT FOR £100 IAM THAT CONFIDENT'

Would you take a Corsa automatic in part-exchange? Tax runs out end of May but I'm willing to re-tax it for £250 as I'm that confident it'll make it to the Post Office, unlike your Allegro.

Tidy Volvo 360

2rNfQl.jpg

Love this, have messages seller offering him my 240 at scrap value against it, fingers crossed gents.

Saw this in my local Tescos servo the other day, didn't manage a pic - it is absolutely as good as it looks in those pictures though!

Ahh, bollocks. That's only about 15 miles away and I'd love it but I'm skint as usual :(

£875 Luxobarge.

Not sure a 2.8 engine will move something this size though...

2698254.jpg

Utterpiffle / Scrapingscrap / The Scrapman, sometime of this parish, had one of those. He took it to Marham one time, and it went round surprisingly quickly. But then he had removed most of the interior from it. And he can drive.