Youtube moments

Volksy

Just goes to show, don't gamble on what is hiding behind the transit van in front of you...

which they could have easily seen past 

but also gamble on the fact the truck was empty judging by road wheels lifted. 

bet the driver spat his yorkie all over the screen.

On a serious note. 

A361 in Devon last year a grockle mum and her unfortunate twins attempted an overtake to keep up with her husband (her kids step father) and 3rd child in a car ahead.

they collided head on with a truck, the driver of which did fuck all wrong but who I can imagine has had his own life ripped from under him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4752528/Pictured-Mother-43-died-12-year-old-twins.html

it was the second fatal involving stupid fuckwitted adults taking lives of children within a couple of weeks and within a couple of miles.

Being in Devon and impacted by traffic chaos in the aftermath before realising what had happened!! It hit me hard, we heard quickly and prayed but did nothing to save the innocents

person(s) in car above toob vid were fucking lucky! But not as lucky as the innocent Truck driver minding his own business.

anyway etc

nuff said sad time bad memories

which they could have easily seen past 

We have the advantage of being a car back. To us, when they move right the truck is still in view to the left of the van. They wouldn't have seen it.

It was still a gamble, which I'm not condoning, but they fucked up big time in the manouvere...Lucky for he/she they had their wits about them.

Have some FSO. There's also a Zwikau Trabant video as well showing it being made from cloth to smokey machine. Plus a 14 year waiting list.

Video also contains a Dacia 1300/10 and a Trabi. Why one would want a cloth box over a proper metal 4 stroke I have no idea. Less money perhaps.

EDIT: None of the cars shown lasted beyond 1998. The latest was a C reg Yugo 45 which died in 1993.