Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1985 Rover 3500 Vanden Plas Automatic

Fancy one of these at some point, suspect I'd end up with the diesel model or something though. This one has just enough "issues" to make it interesting. What's with the bolted-on headrests?

Posted ImagePosted Image

1988 Lada Riva 1300 Select

Tidy, but the reserve is still not met at £205, looks like the days of Rivas being dirt cheap are over. Nice though!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1962 Humber Super Snipe

Pre-68 isn't coming!

Posted Image

Je ne veux pas travailler

Diesel, £700

Posted Image

Je ne veux pas dejeuner

£600

Posted Image

Je veux seulement l'oublier

Lovely Consul GT, £850 with gearbox problem. budget an extra £150 for steel bar concreted into your driveway to secure it to

Posted Image

Et puis je fume

£1000 for this pug 404, its had one owner from new and its less than an hour from the dover ferry. Brilliant!

Cheap, and the 2.1 is the best diesel engine in a 406 apparently, although some jobs are access-limited.I'm tempted by this and the 405 wagon on R-R, but I have decided my new year's resolution is to buy no new cars and whack loads of money off the mortgage this year. Given that I've spent nearly £4k (:shock: - I put it all in a spreadsheet and totted it up, not recommended!) in buying, repairing and maintaining the two 405's over the last 15 months (I have had 30k of trouble-free motoring so far though, and all the big jobs have now been done), I am hopeful that my vehicular expenditure this year should be minimised...fingers crossed!