A few Spots (Wirral) - 12.01.11 Bonus Bus Shite

Minimad5

Posted Image

Tarp Challenge :D

Morris Oxford Koop :)
Sorry xr1984 its not an Oxford
...never mind :lol:

A good shot of the reg plate will permit CPTC cheating to occur assuming that the mark does belong to the MG it's fitted to!

That R-reg Princess is a mighty impressive spot! I'd do an emergency stop in the middle of the road if I clocked that.

It's actually still in use! I was in for an MOT the same time as this car was once, I believe he has had it since new. The Granada next to it, however, has been sat there for well over 15 years and it is completely rotten.I got photos of most of these and was going to put them up! The Suzuki Alto is at the top of my road, he has had a succession of nice little cars, including a green Datsun 1100.I admit, there aren't a great deal of shite on the Wirral, this is about as good as it gets.

The Princess is amazing, I've quite often seen it out and about. Don't think he's had it since new though, before there were two more MK3s, one a mint red M-reg, the other completely rotten and with a 1991 tax disc in it. They went about 4 years ago. There was a W-reg Maxi a couple of doors down, and a Regal (non-yellow) opposite! Also a 70s Mazda coupe outside the house with the tower down Bebington Road IIRC...

Thanks ill have a look for tha Mazda

if you know of any other "Shitters" layin around the area i could take a snap of them if you mention location or were-abouts

i know there used to be a Opel Mantra on the hill by Prenton Park, wonder if its still there !?

I worked with the guy who owned the yellow Opel Manta on that hill (in Sony in Wavertree) in the 90's. I think he had more than one, but he's no longer there.

There was another Manta just off Higher Bebington Road for years (covered in moss) but that's gone now.

Here's another:

Posted Image

Jaguar and mk1 Capri. These are located on this road:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie= ... 7&t=h&z=19

Mazda long gone sadly... as is the mntal old woman who used to live in the house.1975 MGB on Old Chester Road in Eastham, not really shite but very shite condition covered in moss and leaf litter.There's a gloriusly manky volvo 343 in Rock Ferry, white, rust-ridden, gaffer tape on tail lights, SERCK font and cheapo NI private plates... exquisite. Need to get a pic as I'm always missing it.Also in Rock Ferry towards tranmere, a Starion on the old chester road by the post office.I have a few shite pics so will upload at some stage...

Sod it. Here's a few though spending only about 1 month a year in sunny Birkenhead I've been pretty remiss about finding good cars:

The Cortina in all its glory - haven't seen such rust for a long time!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pretty late for a MK1

Posted Image

Threewheel shite

Posted Image

In West Kirby

Posted Image

This is mine halfway through a front end rebuild

Posted Image

Finally, pick of the bunch - a very nice old Lada

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also in Rock Ferry towards tranmere, a Starion on the old chester road by the post office.

Is this near Park Grange Garage (the white one)? There's a guy called Neil who has actually raced this Starion for over 10 years. I bought my engine and alloys off him.

Posted Image

It's parked in the garage if you ever want a peak while you're driving past. :)