STOLEN from Edinburgh Messerschmitt Kr175

messerschmitt owner

it was the only thing stolen - not just from the garage but also from the row ... someone wanted it.

Like I said. I'm sure it's destined for someone's private collection. Very upsetting I'm sure, but I'm not confident considering it was the only thing touched that it'll be seen again.

Like I said. I'm sure it's destined for someone's private collection. Very upsetting I'm sure, but I'm not confident considering it was the only thing touched that it'll be seen again.

when it was restored, it had some body mods done that are unique to the car so it is very very distinctive. If it reappears, even fiddled with, or in parts, it'll be obvious.

But as you imply, stolen to order.

The new "owner" must be planning on hiding it away for years, not taking it out for shows and club runs etc, as the car will be hotter than (insert clever and amusing hotness comparative).

Or the new owner will buy it from a supplier, who stole it as they knew someone is after one of these and the new owner will be very dissapointed when its taken off them.

Good news, probably too hot to handle. I know this seems to be said all the time, but the amount of classics you hear about being nicked at the moment is staggering. There was a spell the other week where a different Cortina seemed to be pinched every flipping day! There are some brazen scumbags about so you can never be overly cautious.