Renault 20 - epic collection and repatriation thread - photo heavy!

Guest Renault20tx

Musso is mine, yup. It's the 3.2 litre petrol ,for maximum tugginess. Mercedes running gear,permanent 4 wd, so it's pretty reliable and feels like it can pull a house down

It doesn't ' do' a lot of miles, mpg puts me off, but when called into play, it feels effortless. Worthless, the 4wd that no one ever thinks of, but pretty good at what it does.

Reg is 13 WVO, and actually belongs on the Safrane I intended to collect with . Having seen the weather, and spoken to Dad, about the very steep drive , I popped home & upgraded, but forgot the trailer board.

Mea culpa, but they are both registered to me, both legal etc etc

The 12 needs to wait a little, as health is still an issue. I've got the stuff, it won't be difficult, but it does need to be dry.

7857acda907aede8b22c53b43ecff336.jpg

I must say I'm not enjoying all this nastiness on here at the moment, has everyone got SAD at the moment?.

Can you just imagine the crappy home made light boxes that would be produced, I have a couple of Transit head lights up for grabs

Guest Renault20tx

Hey R20 when are you carrying out this mission?? Me and two chumrades are off on the 11th to Portugal to deliver a forward control Land rover and bring something yet to be decided back. 

I was going to be doing this end of the month......................France is looking decidedly dodgy though! 

I may rethink this.....