"Scene" twats.

barefoot

Yo, Jelly Beans, today I have literally gone SICK on my 306. It still has one yellow wheel too.

Transit jelly bean yo.jpg

*Edit:

Looking at that, I've just realised my number could possibly stand for Reg Bo110x, Non Conformist.

completely agree not everyone who does it uses air ride most just use cheap ebay coilovers wound right down, im not a fan of over stretched tyres either a recipe for tyre shoulder blow out imho

Ahhhh... I usually think citing Pissed on heads as a source material to support my argument is like fighting for peace or fucking for virginity.

Hmmm:-  Stretched Rims R Fuc*ing $hite = Brown Kn*b..?

tooSavvy

OMGWTFHELLYEAH HELLAFLUSH SCENE OMG YEAH EURO LOOK RAT LOOK PERJOW 30GTI NOT GTI NOT GOLF CLUB CIVIC CENTRE TYPE R TURBO OR HONDA ACCORDIAN RETRO HEAD TURNER WOULD MAKE GREAT FIRST CAR £98,0OO BONO 2000 GILES ON THE COCK FIRST TO BEE WILL SUY PICK UP AND STI NOT SUBAROO BARGAIN NOT ROVER.

LANKS FOR TOOKING.

2mpgyyr.jpg

• Like 3

Yo, Jelly Beans, today I have literally gone SICK on my 306. 

Looking at that, I've just realised my number could possibly stand for Reg Bo110x, Non Conformist.

It very clearly reads Reg Bollox Incorporated.  It's worth at least Eleventy Billion and Two Eurocoins.

Boso was originally kids rebelling against the po-po on their chicken-chasers.

It is highly amusing to see some trendy sponge attempt to absorb this wacky culture and display it on a T25 Transporter.

OMGEUROTUNA NOT M3 M25 SPLITWINDOW PERSONALITY ANANAS FRUITCAKE CAPRISUN SKYLINE SURF HILUX KENWOOD FOSTERS KEG GUMBALL LUISA ZISSMAN. LOOD GUCK

eurp-1108-01%2Bhellaflush-la-event%2Bbmw

Now if they'd just finish painting it, that'd look ace.

• Like 2

What was that late 80's or early 90's TV programme with Denis Lawson as some solicitor dude? He used to drive a beat up BMW 2002 as he lived in a shit area but it was all an elaborate ruse as it was only RATLUK to keep away the theives. When was drving it it turned out to be well posh as it had a CD multichanger hidden in the dash! I thought it was AMAZING and dreamed of something similar whe I grew up.

Here we are 20yrs later and I own a shit car and guess what it has a CD multichanger. LIving the fucking dream Mo'Fos

Anyhow, that car there reminded me of that.