Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Lobster_san, are there any plans for a 5 door 1:43 Peugeot 306 any time soon? Would love to add one to my collection.Also, do you have any spare glass tops? I'd love a few for my 1:43 Vitesses, and the rally PV 544 I've got (which I think is Altaya).

Not seen any 5dr 306s but I would imagine Norev or IXO/Altaya must produce one at some point. Will let you know.I'm guessing you mean the clear plastic display case that sits on top of the plinth and encloses the model? Have got the odd Altaya one kicking about but don't think I've any Vitesse ones. The Vitesse ones seem to break fairly easily as well so we used what spares we had ourselves.
Yes mate, the clear plastic tops. Would love a quote on an Altaya top when you get a minute.I've also noticed that you've got the Ebbro Beat in stock......
Er, upon checking I think my PV544 is actually an IXO.

Ah right....would you be able to get me a yellow Beat or would it be a special order job?I'm also after a Minichamps 1:43 scale Amazon estate Swedish police car.

Would probably have to order a yellow Beat - we had them but they sold pretty quickly. Will have a look though...Amazon Police car sounds familiar. Will get back to you on that.

Has anyone ordered from this 'cyrustsang' bloke on eBay HK?He has a load of TAT at very good prices that I stupidly want, mostly IXO stuff.There's a pea green Lada Samara, a red Riva and a rally Renault 15 I like the look of.Lobster has a few models as well, namely that red Seat Ibiza and the Amazon 'POLIS' estate, and that Ebbro yellow Beat he's looking into for me.Any spare IXO plinths \ tops going lobster? Best put these on my New Year's tab. Are you planning to go to the toy fair at the Reebok stadium?

Yes, "cyrustsang" is an excellent seller, I've had laods of cheap stuff from him and a couple of other Chinese sellers that have similar stuff. I cannot fault their service - in fact the HK and Chinese eBayers are some of the most concientious (sp?) and most polite to deal with of all.I usually get two or three models at a time so it keeps the postage down.

Lobster has a few models as well, namely that red Seat Ibiza and the Amazon 'POLIS' estate, and that Ebbro yellow Beat he's looking into for me.Any spare IXO plinths \ tops going lobster? Best put these on my New Year's tab. Are you planning to go to the toy fair at the Reebok stadium?

Amazon Polis doesn't appear to be in stock. I'm going to order some anyway, wether I actually get them is a different matter. Same story with yellow Beat as well tbh. Importer shows they are available but doesn't actually have them in stock atm...Not had a look for spare Altaya tops but even if I haven't got any I can probably get hold of some in January.Reebok - no. Did it a few years ago and it was an absolute wate of time and effort. Toyfairs can be good in terms of picking up bargains but its difficult to actually make money from them.

Oh FFS stop this now lobster, I want this as well now....

*adds to list*

Wat's 1:43 list as of 26/12/09 (which cannot get any bigger than this lot because of storage limits)

Honda Beat - Yellow (Ebbro)

Dome Zero - (Ebbro)

Lada Niva - Orange (IXO)

Volvo Amazon Estate - Polis (Minichamps)

SEAT Ibiza - Red (Altaya)

Talbot Tagora - White (Altaya)

Renault 17 - Rally (IXO)

Might get a couple of loose IXOs ordered from cyrustsang now, then get some IXO \ Altaya stands and tops from Mr. Lobster along with his Ibiza and Tagora.

Love the CA ice cream van and the Scammel eight wheeler....

VWpowered.....Yeah they take up a lot of room....lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trucks take up even more room, so I had to sell a few off....

Posted Image

Posted Image

1/8 scale hot rods take up the most room.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I aint allowed to have them all over the house so I have to make do with the cupboard over the stairs...although I managed to sneak a lightly weathered Chevy 3100 onto one of HER shelves..... :roll: