Base Model Hearses

Joseph

Ok, so I know that this is a bit of a grim area, but I've been dying to post my first topic for some time (pun pardoned).

During a random, unrelated internet search, I came across this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEh0hOKTxsHx9aVpYtxU-kPVaaojy9YXGOuBCusn44N_M0l1Gz

Mondeo hearse? At first it surprised me as it is a bit of a contrast in comparison to the usual Mercedes and Jaguar funeral transport.

I will admit that for a first topic post, it is a bit morbid. But I am aware that there is an existence of an owners scene which concerns limousines and hearses.

• Like 1

I forgot about the Vectra hearse. Well I suppose if Mondeo man has one, then Vauxhall should represent their stable throughout its life cycle :lol:

I'll give you a clue to basic hearses - there is an Ital one, but I can't find it. So, another from the Austin stable:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIGRPv8y8ON3sp_QWoUkcWzYzZh02wcpx8ImOD2HORt0nv1COT

(Courtesy of AROnline).

Here is my old hearse a nicholson with a little 2.3 v6 and manual transmission. It certainly was a low spec one when new

oldpictures542.jpg

oldpictures538.jpg

That mk1 granada belongs to sandra who runs the classic hearse club and the ambassador is her partners. I collected the ambassador from London for them when it came out of service. They are a great fun club the hearse club we used to have a great laugh with my one which was named Geoff one year whilst at Le Mans. I have lost a lot of old photo's now but I did have him on the circuit when we were there some years ago

• Like 3