Shite in Miniature II

Split_Pin

This arrived last week, courtesy of Mr Lobster:

12696573483_2e6aee275a_z.jpg
12696897394_a09aec3b70_z.jpg
12696573483_2e6aee275a_z.jpg

Absolutely brilliant resin model by OttOmobile.  

Here's my full size (and almost equally ornamental) real one for reference:
8074422545_4d3b148dd0_z.jpg
8074417690_fcf032af12_z.jpg
Golf02 by Skizzer, on Flickr

Cheers Mr L!
  • Like 2

Mr Lobster does it again. Nice Otto there. I like them a lot, but I don't have room to display owt like that, plus my cat likes wrecking things

I'd love to see one of those Sooty truck kits built, but I understand if you leave em sealed up, rocking horse shizzle springs to mind

No, I will build a few of those. They are neither rare, nor overly expensive.

OOOOOOH :) I must get round to building the Fujimi Golf Mk2 kit I have at some point as well

• 2 weeks later...

These arrived this morning via Dugong of this parish. Excellent service from a fellow shitter. Fit in well with a load of my other Commie era tat such as my Rivas, Moskie, and blue Transitski 

post-5211-0-15807700-1395249858_thumb.jpg

post-5211-0-86845900-1395249983_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hey 'shiters, forgive the blatant self promotion but anyone interested in seeing the Vanguards July - December releases?

• Like 3

Only if Corgi have abandoned their VAG-level pricing structure!

Personally I don't think Corgi are expensive - prices have gone up a bit but nothing like Minichamps etc and relative to pretty much everything else other than some partwork stuff they are very good value. Anyway, shiters discount is always available ;)

So anyway, new from July - December includes -

Vauxhall Carlton, Mk3 Capri, Mk2 Astras, Mk2 Golf C, Morris Oxford VI, Rover SD1 Vitesse, Mini Clubman, Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3, Mk3 Ford Cortina and a few more besides. I was going to just C+P the list but it went a bit odd so you'll have to have a look for yourself - http://www.lobsterdiecast.co.uk/news.cfm?artid=139

VA13602AVanguardsVWGolfMk213CNevadaBeige

Autoshite racing beige Golf

VA14000VanguardsVauxhallCarltonMk2_zps83

Autoshite 999, what's your emergency please?

post-4559-0-92156600-1395346886_thumb.jpg

A few of my 1.43 emergency vehicles... 8)   I have close-ups of some if you'd like...

I haz the Horizon too in Jewish racing gold plod stylee, it be nice. I also haz 'Sofa' Mirafiori and 124D in Espaniol plod

And Mr Lobster, I will more than likely be wanting the Corblimey 2000E, Scrote RS2000, poverty Golf and the grey Carlton :)

Personally I don't think Corgi are expensive - prices have gone up a bit but nothing like Minichamps etc and relative to pretty much everything else other than some partwork stuff they are very good value. Anyway, shiters discount is always available ;)

So anyway, new from July - December includes -

Vauxhall Carlton, Mk3 Capri, Mk2 Astras, Mk2 Golf C, Morris Oxford VI, Rover SD1 Vitesse, Mini Clubman, Vauxhall Cavalier Mk3, Mk3 Ford Cortina and a few more besides. I was going to just C+P the list but it went a bit odd so you'll have to have a look for yourself - http://www.lobsterdiecast.co.uk/news.cfm?artid=139

VA13602AVanguardsVWGolfMk213CNevadaBeige

Autoshite racing beige Golf

VA14000VanguardsVauxhallCarltonMk2_zps83

Nice. Shame they're going to be fucking shit.

I don't think these even need captions...

post-4559-0-87880300-1395526207_thumb.jpg

post-4559-0-71531900-1395526280_thumb.jpg

post-4559-0-03104800-1395526349_thumb.jpg

Oh dear... apologies for the poor focussing.  I might have to do these again sometime.

What's the going rate for Minichamps models still in their boxes? I found a load of them in the loft last week, mostly Audi and Porsche motorsport.

• Like 2

What's the going rate for Minichamps models still in their boxes? I found a load of them in the loft last week, mostly Audi and Porsche motorsport.

Very much depends on what they are really. Minichamps Ford RS stuff carries a massive scene tax as ever but have a look at ebay to get an idea what they are worth.

Very much depends on what they are really. Minichamps Ford RS stuff carries a massive scene tax as ever but have a look at ebay to get an idea what they are worth.

getting beyond realms of normal mans wallet