Jump to content

What you getting economy wise?


Recommended Posts

Posted

23.7mpg before I chucked a load of monies and effort into renewing broken stuff, now I get 21.1! Amazing... I'm so relieved 😐

  • Haha 1
Posted

Brimmed the iX20 this week, mpg 35.95, up from 34.41 at our first full fill. I've gradually coaxed the average mpg readout to 41.7 today, and it also tells me I'm doing 44.3mpg on this tankful - we'll see.

Posted

Average mpg for the Ix20 dropped to 47.0 after a few short journeys for MOT and then an oil change. I'll see if I can get it back up to 47.1.

Posted

Best I've seen is 24mpg on a decent run, high teens is more usual.  That is a vast improvement, before I fitted the new ECU best it would do was 15mpg. V8efi  Range Rover Classic. 

Given the cost of fuel at the moment using 2010 1.4 fiesta a lot more, mid 40's is average, can get over 50 on a run.

 

Posted
1 minute ago, kevins said:

V8efi  Range Rover Classic. 

Ran a 1989 3.5 EFi as a tow car back in the day (2000 - 2005) -  11mpg on single point LPG or ~13mpg on petrol. Would sometimes be pulling a 2.8 tonne Rice trailer but, more usually, urban school run duties.

In the current day: just back from a trip in the SLK320 that involved topping up. Spreadsheet now gives an average mpg of 22.86  (roughly 30p a mile :-( ) 

Posted
1 hour ago, vtec-e said:

Average mpg for the Ix20 dropped to 47.0 after a few short journeys for MOT and then an oil change. I'll see if I can get it back up to 47.1.

You've set me a target!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...