RANCHO FOR SALE!

25v6turbo

OMFG!Just down the road from me too. Also i have just got some money for writing off my ShitroenWould love to think i would do something crazy and buy this, but am desperately trying to resist buying more cars and instead paying off debt. However, if someone buys me a bottle of Jura at about midday on Sunday it could be coming home with me.I have several toy ones of these at my Mums from when i was a kid. I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. Was so dissapointed when i came on this website and learnt that they were crapiola and not the hardcore offroader i thought they were.Does not stop the want though.

Was so dissapointed when i came on this website and learnt that they were crapiola and not the hardcore offroader i thought they were.

But surely that makes them more desirable?
It does in the sense that it makes them rarer etc definately, like a pov spec Cortina or something but i genuinely thought (having never seen one since about 1986) that it was something it was not. :( My illusions were somewhat shattered. Does not mean i dont still want it though, as i still think they look cool as milk. Seems to be dissapearing out of my price range though even if i was going to buy it sober.