North East Shitists Meet - Sat 9th March

Schaefft

Soo, from Mr. Loserone's thread here we can tell that The Riverside kitchen in Chollerford received the most votes from people who were interested in a meet around Newcastle. March also seems to be in favor of most, while the 2nd wouldn't work for some.

Should we agree on March the 9th at 2pmish in Chollerford then? :)

• Like 3

I will have moved house by then so will be officially* a geordie again. but I'm back up in the land of the scotch for a gig on 9th march. I'll go come the next one, promise :)

*technically not a geordie at all (chester-le-street) but defo not a mackam

• Like 3

As WVM I used to come home from Edibro via Coldstream.

Knew the bends..knew the cameras..absolutely hooned/deathwish at times. Older and wiser now.

Having flown over a blind @100 once - and lived! ... I really would want paying to do it regularly [see: WRC] ;)

on those roads its doable but pretty reckless in places. 

I'd take the 697 - far fewer cameras.

We're looking at moving just north of the border in autumn-ish... Need to start scoping affordable cottages with parking/garage.

Aye, on a quiet day with plenty of overtaking and knowing where all the cameras are

On the 697 there's a mobile one at Powburn sometimes, then nowt til the other villages but you get what you deserve if you speed through them. 

IN.

Grand timing as the 9-5 is getting a stage 1 fettling next weekend :)

Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully sitting in some proper shite.

• Like 2

1. LoserOne and TheTwoYearOldMonster

2. JimBell

3. Schaefft

4. YesOuiSi

Yes, he's coming again, hope that won't be a pain for anyone else. We'll prollies head up the 68 around 1300ish if anyone is coming from the south and fancies a convoy

• Like 3

1. LoserOne and TheTwoYearOldMonster

2. JimBell

3. Schaefft

4. YesOuiSi

5. GeordieInExile and his mate who likes cars

Yes, he's coming again, hope that won't be a pain for anyone else. We'll prollies head up the 68 around 1300ish if anyone is coming from the south and fancies a convoy

I'm bringing a plus one as well. A mate, not a child... Or a date. He has a Legacy B4 and it's fucking fast. We're coming in my 9-5 which is almost as fast.

• Like 2

YOU could always take a Renault 19.

Well, after today you can man. Unless you're going topless? Prollies a good excuse for a run out in the Merc

YOU could always take a Renault 19.

Well, after today you can man. Unless you're going topless? Prollies a good excuse for a run out in the Merc

Yup. If it's dry I'll be in the yellow. And if it's wet I'll probs be in the yellow too.

• Like 2