eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This was up for £4k earlier in the week. Then I looked and it said unsold, so clicked on the 'view relisted item' button.

??????

post-20743-0-04937700-1542489756_thumb.jpg

So it hasnt sold at £4k so they decide to relist at £5.5. Yeah that should help. Or is it that word has got out that Dollywobbler is on the look out for one and that has genuinely pushed the market up 40ish%. It's good to know that as my Royal Mail shares plummet like a stone, the Favorit on my drive is going the other way at an even greater rate.

This was up for £4k earlier in the week. Then I looked and it said unsold, so clicked on the 'view relisted item' button.

??????

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20181117-211256.jpg

So it hasnt sold at £4k so they decide to relist at £5.5. Yeah that should help. Or is it that word has got out that Dollywobbler is on the look out for one and that has genuinely pushed the market up 40ish%. It's good to know that as my Royal Mail shares plummet like a stone, the Favorit on my drive is going the other way at an even greater rate.

Guys clearing out, he has a very clean Niva for the same sort of money too. It’s an eastern bloc thing, not sure the stigma has left these yet to the same degree old Skoda rapids have gotten cool.

Wouldn't touch it. Although the soleil roof on an SX is a bit of a rarity!,

Concerns because it's an MPi, secondly, the coolant level is way under minimum and very dark, i'd suggest the lower hose to the radiator had been dripping (something they LOVE to do), coolant has been run under, car has overheated (Sei's have no coolant temp gauge, just a light that comes on way past the point of damage), HG has started to cry and exhaust gas is venting into coolant. Probably off Cylinder 1.

Although i can do a HG job on one of these in a couple of hours (not including taking head away to be skimmed).

Timing belts take 15 minutes.

Triumph Dolomite Sprint

s-l1600.jpg

For when two fucked Dolomites is not enough

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-dolomite-sprint-lhd-import-restoration/323548449663?hash=item4b54fd8b7f:g:CwwAAOSwOYRb6zRc:rk:2:pf:0

Honestly, why bother importing such fuckedness?

s-l1600.jpg