eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

"Yeah, hi, I'm after a new car, all my mates have got stuff like BMW 4 series coupes, y'know, killer looks but they're diesel so, like, good mpg.  Have you got anything like that in stock?  I really like their Marrakesh brown colour too"

"Certainly sir, I've got just the thing for you"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oldsmobile-Toronado-V8-DIESEL-/331868748381?hash=item4d44eb3a5d:g:J4YAAOSw0QFXBq1u

$_84.JPG

That's been around a while , it's cropped up here and in the "just scrap it" thread - amazingly it's still for sale, oh hang on...

£700 is the lowest I will take that's why its the start bid*

I have won this, for about 30 secs I was super chuffed then reality set in. I thought Hayling Island was in Essex, but its off the bastard south coast AND I havent even got a flippin towcar at the moment. Talk about making things difficult for yourself...... Not sure how i am going to sort this TBH.

$_57.JPG

Saw this not too far from my house in Boston yesterday. Always saw an older man driving around in this, unfortunately when this was taken it had blue reflections in the sidelight housings making me dubious of the "1 OWNER" claim, also has clear rattle can marks above the rear arches but these were there when the old guy had it. However, has mega low miles and nothing about it being auto on totalcarcheck so it may be a WINNAH. Wood bye, however no money, space, etc. Also, there was an E46 BMW a few houses down for 2k with orange indicators, probably giffer owned too.

fsLOirc.jpg

I havent even got a flippin towcar at the moment. Talk about making things difficult for yourself...... Not sure how i am going to sort this TBH.

I wonder if it's worth sending a message to cyanidesteve (Steve Cazwell) of FSO fame, He lives down that way and was doing a lot of car delivery work with his trailer for very reasonable money. I don't know if he's still doing it though.

I have won this, for about 30 secs I was super chuffed then reality set in. I thought Hayling Island was in Essex, but its off the bastard south coast AND I havent even got a flippin towcar at the moment. Talk about making things difficult for yourself...... Not sure how i am going to sort this TBH.

$_57.JPG

The answer is obvious, buy a big car that's local to the Hyundai, take the train down, use the other car to tow the Hyundai back home and then sell the tow car.

Or maybe tap up that bloke as Trigger says, that's got a better chance of actually working.

EDIT: Arse, apparently not.  Looks like you're buying a Volvo with towbar in Portsmouth.

Bindun?

post-20075-0-21438300-1464817407_thumb.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Montego-Diesel-Prima-2-0TD-/122000608378?hash=item1c67cd8c7a:g:hxEAAOSwoJZXSy5k

For just 600 fine British pounds you could own this slice of premium-grade Spen King-engineered chod. Proper Perkins Prima power with a measly 160,000 (probably very loud) miles under its belt, seven seats so it's virtually an MPV and the kind of aesthetic wonderment that only comes with a car styled by at least four different people.

Admittedly potential* rust problems may cause any lucky buyers some slight* financial pain if they're not skilled with a welder, and that headlining has a distinct stained, crispy old mattress in a skip air about it. But for the money and the potential OMGMPGs involved it's hardly too much to moan about. Give it a good wash/polish inside and out and it will be transformed.

I was going to keep this to myself, but having checked out the cost of train travel to Poole I'll have to count myself out at this point.

Flaming lovely these early ones. £325.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/citroen-synergie/1171956076

$_86.JPG

There's also this Peugeot equivalent in South Wales. Looks like the desirable 'Stewie Griffin' special edition, judging by the design of the head rests.

£375.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/volvo/available-1-06-16-peugeot-806-diesel-manual-7-seater-1-years-mot-2-owners-tow-bar-service-history/1171145014

$_86.JPG

$_57.JPG

In a similar situation, we hired a car transporter. That worked pretty well.

$_57.JPG

im not far from Hayling, but without a trailer.

there is a farm I use for storage a couple of miles up the road from Hayling if you need somewhere to store it.

or I could lend you a Streetwise with a tow bar :)

I did that once with a Xantia.  Got confused between Hayling Island and Canvey Island.

Where abouts in Lincs is it and where does it want to go to?

Not sure yet where it is (ad just says Lincolnshire, and there's a lot of Lincolnshire).  It would want delivering to me in Swansea or, more sensibly, to Tanc Barratt in Kidderminster or Omicron in Norwich to get a bloody good service.  Or storing at someone's house until I can come and get it in about 3 weeks time.  Any suggestions/offers welcome.

Edit: or delivering to Shitefest for the biggest motherf***in' win of all.