eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Check out this guy's other vehicle's for sale...

I HAVE OTHER CARS TO GET RID OF (UNFORTUNATELY) INCLUDING A MK 1 1.7 TRANSIT SWB, SIMCA ARONDE, CITROEN MASERATI, 504 CABRIOLET, FORD CONSUL, 1978 CORTINA, AND A PANHARD (ALL RUNNERS WITH CURRENT FRENCH CT)

ASLO I HAVE A FIELD FULL OF VARIOUS CLASSIC FRENCH CARS DS/403/404/504/2CV/AMI6/MEHARI/ETC (OVER 60 CARS) THAT ARE GOOD FOR PARTS, I HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER TO GET RID OF THEM OR THEY GO TO SCRAP SO IF YOU NEED ANY PARTS FOR ANYTHING OLD AND FRENCH THE LIKELYHOOD IS I HAVE GOT IT!

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE AND NOT RELATED TO MY COMPANY SO ANY ENQUIRIES DIRECT TO ME THROUGH THE EBAY

SYSTEM AND NOT TO THE GARAGE.

:shock:

Check out this guy's other vehicle's for sale...

I HAVE OTHER CARS TO GET RID OF (UNFORTUNATELY) INCLUDING A MK 1 1.7 TRANSIT SWB, SIMCA ARONDE, CITROEN MASERATI, 504 CABRIOLET, FORD CONSUL, 1978 CORTINA, AND A PANHARD (ALL RUNNERS WITH CURRENT FRENCH CT)

ASLO I HAVE A FIELD FULL OF VARIOUS CLASSIC FRENCH CARS DS/403/404/504/2CV/AMI6/MEHARI/ETC (OVER 60 CARS) THAT ARE GOOD FOR PARTS, I HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER TO GET RID OF THEM OR THEY GO TO SCRAP SO IF YOU NEED ANY PARTS FOR ANYTHING OLD AND FRENCH THE LIKELYHOOD IS I HAVE GOT IT!

THIS IS A PRIVATE SALE AND NOT RELATED TO MY COMPANY SO ANY ENQUIRIES DIRECT TO ME THROUGH THE EBAY

SYSTEM AND NOT TO THE GARAGE.

:shock:

250px-1st_Chevrolet_Astro.jpg

boredom.jpg

wild-magic-mushrooms.jpg

HundredsOfSprayCansLg.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!qIE9gHJ-YEVBPr8pVNHww~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Chevy- ... 19d15b7ac1

'I wanted to create something unique so I got stoned and painted a picture of Zippy from Rainbow taking a bite of a Mexican martian's shoulder down the side'

250px-1st_Chevrolet_Astro.jpg

boredom.jpg

wild-magic-mushrooms.jpg

HundredsOfSprayCansLg.jpg

$(KGrHqJ,!qIE9gHJ-YEVBPr8pVNHww~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Chevy- ... 19d15b7ac1

'I wanted to create something unique so I got stoned and painted a picture of Zippy from Rainbow taking a bite of a Mexican martian's shoulder down the side'

I had a 'P' reg 1.4 Megane RN for about 2 1/2 years, I don't think I've ever seen another black bumper one. Mine seemed pretty nippy for a 1.4, you could do a lot worse if you wanted a cheap runabout.

I had a 'P' reg 1.4 Megane RN for about 2 1/2 years, I don't think I've ever seen another black bumper one. Mine seemed pretty nippy for a 1.4, you could do a lot worse if you wanted a cheap runabout.

KERPOW!

$(KGrHqR,!l!E-b3n7WVgBPwIhCkQ5Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sherpa-Freigh ... 4d0194ede0

That'd be ace if you binned the wheeltrims and the pikey high sides on the back. Or just get your 12 year old son to drive it round with the back full of washing machines, memorial plaques and stolen bikes then cry 'racist' if he gets pulled over.

KERPOW!

$(KGrHqR,!l!E-b3n7WVgBPwIhCkQ5Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sherpa-Freigh ... 4d0194ede0

That'd be ace if you binned the wheeltrims and the pikey high sides on the back. Or just get your 12 year old son to drive it round with the back full of washing machines, memorial plaques and stolen bikes then cry 'racist' if he gets pulled over.

My friend has a "Paris" special edition in red. Ultra povvo spec with the grey bumpers, and some rather comical 13 inch aftermarket alloys

My friend has a "Paris" special edition in red. Ultra povvo spec with the grey bumpers, and some rather comical 13 inch aftermarket alloys

How long before some knobweasel buys this, rivets some wide arches on, puts a 'Mini Owners Do It With P40' sticker in the back window then bum rapes an Allegro for the engine?

$(KGrHqJ,!iQE-bl!ighlBPukuTC7eg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Mini- ... 1c2773123b

That's everything a Mini should be, right there. Un-pissed about with, reasonably priced (compared to the usual barried up cockfest) and just how it should be. I know they (Minis) have had a rough ride on here before, but that looks ace and well worth the money.

How long before some knobweasel buys this, rivets some wide arches on, puts a 'Mini Owners Do It With P40' sticker in the back window then bum rapes an Allegro for the engine?

$(KGrHqJ,!iQE-bl!ighlBPukuTC7eg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Mini- ... 1c2773123b

That's everything a Mini should be, right there. Un-pissed about with, reasonably priced (compared to the usual barried up cockfest) and just how it should be. I know they (Minis) have had a rough ride on here before, but that looks ace and well worth the money.

Mine was a 'Paris', as you say povo spec but did have the rather neat wiper set up that put the wipers on to 'pause' when you came to a stop, and put the rear wiper on when you selected reverse.

Mine was a 'Paris', as you say povo spec but did have the rather neat wiper set up that put the wipers on to 'pause' when you came to a stop, and put the rear wiper on when you selected reverse.

I'm in full agreement on the Mini Clubman, it's lovely. Standard Minis look great because there are tons of modified ones about, nice to see as they were intended to be.

That red Cherry/Pulsar is an odd one. It's been touted around at quite a high price recently but these N10s haven't seen the same popularity of the earlier models before now. I'm hoping, however, that some kind of Datsun scene tax is creeping in and not before time. Being an import from Oz makes sense as to why it's a Pulsar now too and has such a strange spec. Christ only knows why you would import one to this country in the mid-80s though!

I'm in full agreement on the Mini Clubman, it's lovely. Standard Minis look great because there are tons of modified ones about, nice to see as they were intended to be.

That red Cherry/Pulsar is an odd one. It's been touted around at quite a high price recently but these N10s haven't seen the same popularity of the earlier models before now. I'm hoping, however, that some kind of Datsun scene tax is creeping in and not before time. Being an import from Oz makes sense as to why it's a Pulsar now too and has such a strange spec. Christ only knows why you would import one to this country in the mid-80s though!