Jump to content


Full Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower


  • Rank
    Rank: Austin Maxi

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Wherever I park it


  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

264 profile views
  1. UPDATE: I can definitely make it now. Both nights. Not sure whether the new Iveco will be quite ready for then but if not, I'll be in the Volvo estate. Could someone move me to the attending section please. Ta muchly
  2. I'm not sure at the moment. The camper body will be coming off and being used as a storage area in my unit. Since putting the turbo engine in, it has been seriously unreliable, partly due to the weight and wind resistance and the 118bhp it has broken 4 propshafts and 3 gearboxes, plus the body has started to leak, so I've got fed up with it. I will be turning it into a flat bed truck and see how I feel about it then.
  3. Sold Today. Thank goodness. £350. Going to buy a few bits for the new Iveco motorhome which will be arriving soon
  4. That's ok. I will keep it I think. I most certainly can't put up with any more muppets and 'Jeremy Kyle guests' on ebay, so it's just easier to keep it, mot it and hopefully enjoy it
  5. Yep you're right about the knuckle draggers unfortunately. Yes if it was Auto, I would have given it to my mum, so I wouldn't have put it up for sale in the first place. Although she seems happy with her Lexus for now
  6. After a good sulk and think last night, I though F"(k it, I'll keep it. I cancelled the second listing on ebay. I'm not putting up with any more muppetry for the sake of £350! I'm not that desperate. I'll just park it at home and sort the issues as and when I feel up to it. I won't bother using ebay again to be honest. Waste of time.
  7. Relisted due to the typical eBay timewaster. 99p start. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292086982316?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  8. I won't be buying any more cars so won't have that worry The collection will only decrease in size now.
  9. I've been thinking alot about selling this car lately. I would like to keep it and sort out it problems, get it through an MOT but I'm not sure I'm able to now due to ongoing health problems. I'm having a constent battle between heart and brain. It has no MOT. It needs a small amount of welding and a set of tyres and some wires above the tailgate soldered to get the rear lights and wiper working. It runs and drives and stops. It goes up and down and appears to have had all new spheres fairly recently but would need trailering away. The car owes me £500 so IF I sell it, I would like that back if possible but I'm open to offers. I've added photos from when I bought it but since these were taken, I have cleaned it inside and out. As I type this I'm still not sure whether to sell or not
  10. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2002-VOLVO-V70-SE-RED-/292080074395?hash=item4401543e9b:g:tI8AAOSwuLZY6Mac Now on fleebay if anyone is interested.
  11. Although a few of you have mentioned how underpowered these seem. I thought it was quite quick. Although you have to realise, I've been used to driving FSO diesels, so after that, anything will feel like a Bugatti Veyron
  12. I'm not in a great hurry to sell to be honest. I just thought I'd offer it while it still has pretty much a years mot.
  13. Due to a slight delay in getting the new motorhome and therefore departing for my travels around eastern europe on the 21st May being postpone by possibly a month, I should be able to attend for the whole weekend after all. So could i be put down as a maybe for now please.
  • Create New...