eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

$(KGrHqNHJDEFBN74B5gkBQdF5-YFjw~~60_12.JPG

Volvo 240 auto with a years test on it. Niiiiice.

$(KGrHqJ,!ooFBsb45j+SBQdb(4,2MQ~~60_12.JPG

Hey Foxy.

$T2eC16V,!zcE9s4g3LcgBQQzyZIpp!~~60_12.JPG

Little green men came to earth with a Probe. Thankfully it wouldn't fit up my jacksie, but it did have nice swirly alloys.

$T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5TSBQdb3(Uq2g~~60_3.JPG

Strangely enough, they'd come to check out a Kia Magentis, but passed on this one due to its' clicky CV joint. They muttered something about SOGA, and fucked off to Alfa Centauri to check an XG30 instead. No pleasing some people, eh?

$(KGrHqNHJDEFBN74B5gkBQdF5-YFjw~~60_12.JPG

Volvo 240 auto with a years test on it. Niiiiice.

$(KGrHqJ,!ooFBsb45j+SBQdb(4,2MQ~~60_12.JPG

Hey Foxy.

$T2eC16V,!zcE9s4g3LcgBQQzyZIpp!~~60_12.JPG

Little green men came to earth with a Probe. Thankfully it wouldn't fit up my jacksie, but it did have nice swirly alloys.

$T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5TSBQdb3(Uq2g~~60_3.JPG

Strangely enough, they'd come to check out a Kia Magentis, but passed on this one due to its' clicky CV joint. They muttered something about SOGA, and fucked off to Alfa Centauri to check an XG30 instead. No pleasing some people, eh?

$T2eC16h,!)EE9s2uiw6bBQec6Mb,Eg~~60_12.JPG

Trans Am picture fail? No.

HERE FOR AUCTION IS THE V5 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT ,FRONT INFILL BUMPER PANAL AND OWNERS GUIDE BOOKLET ...

IF YOU KNOW YOUR PONTIACS YOU WILL KNOW WHAT A (SUPER DUTY) IS WORTH AND HOW RARE THEY ARE

:roll: Wonder if you could make an actual can for worms out of the front panal (sic)?

$T2eC16h,!)EE9s2uiw6bBQec6Mb,Eg~~60_12.JPG

Trans Am picture fail? No.

HERE FOR AUCTION IS THE V5 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT ,FRONT INFILL BUMPER PANAL AND OWNERS GUIDE BOOKLET ...

IF YOU KNOW YOUR PONTIACS YOU WILL KNOW WHAT A (SUPER DUTY) IS WORTH AND HOW RARE THEY ARE

:roll: Wonder if you could make an actual can for worms out of the front panal (sic)?

I know that Mitsi Sigma quite well as my folks live in the house over the road and my Dad knows the owner. In fact my Dad was asked if he was interested in it, and he said no as he thought it would all be seized up after 15 years and he couldn't be arsed.

Dad was present at the start up and I can confirm it fired straight up and idled beautifully. It was very well cherished during its original life, hasn't been abused at all and had received many many coats of wax In its day.

Funnily enough when I heard the grandson was putting it on the bay, I wondered if anyone on Here would have picked up on it!

I know that Mitsi Sigma quite well as my folks live in the house over the road and my Dad knows the owner. In fact my Dad was asked if he was interested in it, and he said no as he thought it would all be seized up after 15 years and he couldn't be arsed.

Dad was present at the start up and I can confirm it fired straight up and idled beautifully. It was very well cherished during its original life, hasn't been abused at all and had received many many coats of wax In its day.

Funnily enough when I heard the grandson was putting it on the bay, I wondered if anyone on Here would have picked up on it!

Bloody hell, Trig, that Kadastra is indeed lovely. Could only be better by being an early saloon model, I really must try and buy one of those one day. I did have a five door in that sort of pea colour (reed green] and it was a cracking little car.

$(KGrHqN,!ncF!KeyC!EzBQViHcudLg~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-chev ... 4d05d085f6

You'd have to launch the wheels but the spoiler is ace.

Bloody hell, Trig, that Kadastra is indeed lovely. Could only be better by being an early saloon model, I really must try and buy one of those one day. I did have a five door in that sort of pea colour (reed green] and it was a cracking little car.

$(KGrHqN,!ncF!KeyC!EzBQViHcudLg~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-chev ... 4d05d085f6

You'd have to launch the wheels but the spoiler is ace.

That 264 Limo was with a pair sold on Ebay earlier on in the year I believe. Glad that one seems to have survived - how long for is debatable. I'd love it!

That 264 Limo was with a pair sold on Ebay earlier on in the year I believe. Glad that one seems to have survived - how long for is debatable. I'd love it!

I challenge anyone to look at this and not find it fantastic.

$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnfdBQedC(,z4g~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-CORTINA- ... 337cf59777

I reckon £2,650 is an absolute steal and if I had the money I'd be on the train to the smoke right now.

I challenge anyone to look at this and not find it fantastic.

$T2eC16h,!)cE9s4PvnfdBQedC(,z4g~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-CORTINA- ... 337cf59777

I reckon £2,650 is an absolute steal and if I had the money I'd be on the train to the smoke right now.

Have another cracking Ford, if you're going to modify a car then this is how to do it

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgjwzBQebvoZZoQ~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARCH-69-G-RE ... 20cc578203

Fit or what?

*Soz for silly sized picture, eBay seems to be going through some sort of stupid phase again.

Have another cracking Ford, if you're going to modify a car then this is how to do it

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgjwzBQebvoZZoQ~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MARCH-69-G-RE ... 20cc578203

Fit or what?

*Soz for silly sized picture, eBay seems to be going through some sort of stupid phase again.

Sad bastard tip of the day:

If you want to make the large ebay pics smaller then try changing the numbers at the end of the pictures url ...

The pic above Billy posted ends ~~60_57.JPG Changing the numbers to 20_19.JPG (dividing both by 3) makes the pic smaller ;)

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgjwzBQebvoZZoQ~~10_19.JPG

Apologies for reposting images in ebay tat thread :oops: