Ross_K

"bing bong" DOLLYWOBBLER TO THE FRONT DESK PLEASE "bing bong"

Found you a golf cart old bean....

$T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd50KBP-q)9HWDg~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJFcE+e!lCRcEBP-q)9GIB!~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqRHJCIE-p,rMjeNBP-q)9Nz4w~~_12.JPG

HOLY JEEBUS MOTHER OF FACK.

Here's the sum total of the description:

This is a very rare car, full black leather upholstery, please call into the showroom for further detail
£4990 should possibly be in the bargains thread, but, I couldn't do that....('Cos I have NO idea what it's worth...)

Here's the address:

Scottish Motor Services Ltd.

43-47 Woodlands Road

Charing Cross

Glasgow

Glasgow (City of)

G3 6ED

So, who's near there? What are you waiting for? A virtual pint for any shiter who gets their photo taken with this beast of awesomeness.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400308880487? ... 1423.l2649

They were made for one of the Spanish islands I think. It must be a bit of a shock for it transferring to Scotland. Failed Edinburgh Tours idea? "Ach. It's fuckin' freezin'! Nae doors? Yer daft in the heed mon." Other Scottish stereotypes are available.

As for the CX, I think Roger did basic tinkering and a little bodywork (of the filler and spray type having decided not to buy a BX estate he was selling). Not convinced a Prestige is the one to have. It's a big bloomin' thing! Might as well have a shite-spec estate. Or perhaps that's just me...

Mr. B, What would be required to get that home, or any voiture from French France? Could I just rock up with the eurocoins, throw them in the vendors fist and drive it back? My insurance will cover me, but do I need owt else? My french is very poor :roll: Is there anything I'd need to look out for in the leboncoin ads? I know I'd need a Carte Grise? so I could get it registered here, and I assume the CT means I could drive on French roads?

Sorry for all the questions, if not for this one, I'm planning for me and a couple of mates to road trip it into france next year and bring back a handful of motors (pref a HY van, and a Renault 4 & / or Rodeo) :D

Cheers!

^ Oh that's better - here, have £8k for it :wink:

Meanwhile in another part of the forest, here's a wee sweetie Monza looking for offers up to a not outrageous £1150.

$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBQWGt3kVo!~~60_12.JPG

Drift?

:roll: Let's hope nobody takes him up on the suggestion and welds up the back axle.

LAME-TO-FAME:

$(KGrHqJ,!lIFBKuklS-0BQddGTMjjQ~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lotus-Esprit- ... 4d05b40c25

'Lotus Esprit Boot Lid surround, origionally from a James Bond car'

'Q] Would you take 200 tyres, origionally from a James Bond car in part exchange?

box-of-200-reproduction-black-17mm-outside-diameter-smooth-dinky-toys-tyres-3407-p.jpg

A] Shove them up your arse with a pencil sharpener'