Jump to content

Mismatched panel colour thread.


Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, Rustybullethole said:

I’ve always thought the quarter panel was a pretty cool shape in these. Yes I know I’m a sad man. 
I now also know that highlighting the cool quarter panel does the overall design aesthetic zero favours. 

I actually quite like it, but it needs the mirrors changing to match the quarter panel.

Posted
47 minutes ago, mildlycretinous said:

I actually quite like it, but it needs the mirrors changing to match the quarter panel.

That’s would help pull it together. And for me a silver petroleum cap cover. We are all different though which is great. 
Definitely has a touch of Smart about it.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
11 hours ago, mildlycretinous said:

I actually quite like it, but it needs the mirrors changing to match the quarter panel.

 

10 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

That’s would help pull it together. And for me a silver petroleum cap cover. We are all different though which is great. 
Definitely has a touch of Smart about it.

Can only agree with both of you.  
But how about the door handles too?  

  • Agree 2
Posted
1 hour ago, Bmwdumptruck said:

 

Can only agree with both of you.  
But how about the door handles too?  

I think we need a group buy now and get this sorted. 

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

This one's special, part of a different colour car cut and welded in isn't common

PXL_20260912_131933968.jpg.a27b1f8a313283f895871dcfae3beb52.jpg

PXL_20260912_132550500.jpg.78a173c277648bf97c1ca005ef9235bc.jpg

PXL_20260912_132554884.jpg.41c2556eefef0ea814193f297e38c6dd.jpg

PXL_20260912_131826047.jpg.f0e39fa882060872573e0aa9c54fe597.jpg

Tailgate doesn't match either but it's subtle

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...