The Futures Bright, The Futures SHITE

Marty

we all know that 6 years after its been made ANYONE will be able to afford one. Futureshitetastic :D

Absolutely, and in 20 years when all that red paint has gone different shades of pink, I'm going to want one really really badly.

Yes, other cars I can't wait to buy are:

Posted Image

Because my wife hates them and thinks they look like a hearse...

and:

Posted Image

Another Chrysler beauty

and

Posted Image

And quite possibly...

Posted Image

Hmmm... take the back end of a

Posted Image

graft on the front end of a

Posted Image

add some huge...

Posted Image

Do a little "remix", and... ta da!

Posted Image

Instant shite!

I wonder how long that took the designers...

I must be missing something here, coz to me that is ABSOLUTELY HIDEOUS!! Words fail me!! Oh, and my other half thinks the PT Cruiser looks like a hearse too. I detest it for trying to be something it's not.

I went to an american classic show recently and there was about 30 PT Crappers there including one with chrome hubcaps and fake 'woody' sides!!! We like shite but these were just poor, pathetic and pants

Posted Image

:evil::evil::evil:

Don't black ball me chaps! but I don't mind these and like the look of the chrome hub capped fake wooden side panelled one above :oops: Must be something to do with being a Devon redneck :lol::lol:

Those PTs are really ironic, if you think about it. The Cruiser was a major manufacturors pathetic attempt to get the Hot Rod "look" into main-stream shite. To actually then take one and Rod it strikes me as insane. Or is it just me? :?

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually did rod them up.I (unwillingly, they were just going the same way as me) convoyed with a pair of done-up PT Cruisers. One had really awful flames on it, tribal stickers in the rear window and loads of chrome. Whereas the other had all the chrome redone in gold and a silly American font numberplate. That's pretty much all I need to say!

The PT Cruiser would have been about a billion times more acceptable if they had built it how the concept looked...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the outragious Citroen-ness of their concept but can't help but feel it's a bit too fussy and as a result not really very gracefull like a DS or CX was.

Posted Image

That has what appears to be a wheelchair ramp sticking out of it; from the looks of things I suspect that it might be possible to trundle straight in and drive!

It's a truly vile car, but surely much better than being chauffeured around in a Metro Chairman.