Youtube moments

Volksy

Mods I require a Boo button!

for the plate raping of RM994...

post-25614-0-03039900-1550742238_thumb.png

I have to ask Y tho? is there a 994 year old Walter in their family?  :mrgreen:

(sadly a lot of RMs get plate raped, I think a lot of people do it because "I have the reg from a Routemaster!" but how many people are going to know that? and the people that would notice that like me, your just going to annoy LOL I also know bus companies to do it too)

One for all our New Zealand and Australian Shitters, The world is a worse place without John Clarke there to take the piss.

• Like 3

London, init geezer

Yeah, there are bits of the London Borough of Bromley that are quite rural, and really are Kent. If I was the leader of the Kentish independence party I'd be claiming places like Biggin Hill, Nash, Berry's Green, Chelsfield and Pratt's Bottom(!) - they don't sound like LDN do they?

Umm, vapour blasting. I can imagine myself getting this done to my little Villiers engine, yeah, jumping ahead as usual.

• Like 3

I so want to see Jay/Doug/RCR review an Invacar  :mrgreen: (and a trabant, and a Lada, and a Routemaster bus and a load of other british chod LOL)

(preferably with me on site so I can make sure they get all the facts right LOL)