Vauxhall Signum 3.0 CDTi Elite Auto Oct '18 MO. T £650 - Unmissable* opportunity**. SOLD

rantingYoof

Nice one.  If it's going over to Poland, it'll be used for spares as you can't register a RHD vehicle there.  Or... it'll be used to repair an accident damaged car.  Whether your sound bodyshell will end up with the damaged car's I.D and converted to LHD is none of our business (!), but I can assure you, nothing will go to waste.

Never had any trouble selling stuff to Polish buyers.  They are on the whole totally realistic about used cars and don't mess about too much.  They don't have our horrid throwaway culture out there either and that Signum would still be seen as a good, modern car that would be well looked after.

Thanks for the title edit whoever changed that! Top job.

I must confess I popped it on Autotrader for £995 two and a half weeks ago in a 'don't-ask-don't-get' mentality. Unsurprisingly it only became popular after some price drops.

I'm half-minded to keep an eye out on Autotrader as there was also a suspicion that this guy was sourcing cheap doer-uppers to flip and sell on a forecourt. Either way, it doesn't really matter. SnrYoof got around £400 more than he was expecting to get...so happy days. :)