My latest purchase

fiatdaft

bd96390010b747889bc34f6a1b025335.jpga72183a00ae1060cd1a2638a060e84c4.jpg2fba243053e812882806e375c067e226.jpg6ec2e98eaab43b8e481996f23f619425.jpg

Browsing the small ads while off work as you do , I spotted this for sale, no great collection story apart from left my girls house for smokes and an hour later this was getting pushed into her drive ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the correct wheels for the supersport it once was, it's a 1660 burton built by ktm that may or may not have a bottom end knock !

Nice work, I am amazed at how clean the exterior and the engine bay is.

But, along with the rest of Autoshite, I want to know how on earth you explained to her how you went out for a pack of cigarettes and came back with a Fiesta, and still got away with it.

Ha ha! Will do, burnt out starter cable preventing it starting but hopefully sort that out tomorrow!

That's ace and good to see you back in here.

i would seriously consider this,problem for me would be transporting it,where in the country are you,if its within reach we could sort something via pm

96ff77a40bdd43ad2e6ac7ff67f2043b.jpg

Trying to get it to fire up from the key( eg the various switches etc) before I start towing it down the street to start it, I thought I would at least disconnect the melted starter feed, exhaust manifold off and starter out, hopefully I got all the bits of plastic !

Oh me and the gf still shaky , Miby it's because I bought a ford !