C&PR Railway Visit - Driver for a fiver mug shots!

Six-cylinder

There are ways to keep fires from causing too much damage - washing machine drums and a sheet of metal being sensible ones. Being on a 'proper' campsite is not necessarily a good thing for a car 'club.' Given the simple tastes of Autoshiters, better just to have a plain field and hire a portaloo in (asking for donations to cover costs at the event). Worked for me.

• Like 3

I have an outdoor travel log burner.

Never had a problem with it at festivals or other places.

Can get a good few people round it.

Do you have a picture? I will show it to Mrs Cyl.

better just to have a plain field and hire a portaloo in (asking for donations to cover costs at the event). Worked for me.

Did it take a large deposit?

• Like 2

post-19867-0-97583100-1447956034_thumb.jpg

Shonky pics but you get the idea.

As I say I have materials to make a much bigger one.

Had a good 20 people round it at retrofest, people were even offering me beer to stand near it, turned into a good party.

I have been to our farm (Our posh name for 11 acres) today and Mrs Cyl has show me the area she proposes for the camping area so the main hay crop won't be damaged. Looks good to me?

I forgot about this Herald, which while it looks horrid should run with a bit of Shitefest Magic!

There is likely to be a good selection of cars and engined stuff to tinker with, the Challenge is collectively how many things can you start!

post-4787-0-26062400-1448130967_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-28225600-1448131016_thumb.jpg

On it coz it's nearby. But I'd still go to an event that's miles away ;)

Mat / Billy - you get to do this qualz climb that goes straight up the side of the Chilterns:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.6893329,-0.9013693,3a,75y,43.37h,81.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1srqUXdIEW1X91zB3XxT43Ww!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

That is a quality hill, but a fucking shit road surface. Can hit 80 on the way down though, bit scary though. Poss a bit of a busy road to be shitefesting about on... If we go that way we can spit on Kerry Katona's house when we get to the top

Kop hill is a bit close though

Guest Breadvan72

Driving to North Weald would take about two hours from near Buckingham.

I live five miles from Chinnor and could perhaps organise some grub.  My place is almost big enough for a minifest, but I am not sure what the neighbours would think! 

I live five miles from Chinnor and could perhaps organise some grub. My place is almost big enough for a minifest, but I am not sure what the neighbours would think!

Heavens, I didn't realise you were from this part of the world!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Plus 24h mcdonalds! The first thing I did the day I passed my test was drive MYSELF there at 2.30am...

There's a travelodge in thame and wheatley. The one at wheatley was recently in the news for having a camera in the shower, which filmed a hottie having a wash http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11839396/Travelodge-guest-finds-spy-camera-hidden-in-shower-at-Oxford-hotel.html

which is right by the asda for cheap fuel (bigger one 11 miles away at Wycombe, same fuel though) so you dont even have to get bum raped at oxford services. I don't know a local supplier of veg though. Should anyone wish to bring some down with them though...

I'd spy on her ;)

It is no problem for me to open the field up to Shitefest 2016, arrive Friday/Saturday convoy down and return for the weekend. There is mains water but little else, the good news is we don't really have close neighbours to upset so a fire is not a problem if you bring wood. Tesco Buckingham is 3 miles away, again the same for fish and chips and other take aways. I have a light garden marquee 6x3M we can put up, we would need to rent a portaloo.

Now 35 blokes with there tool boxes should soon get this lot back on the road in the weekend!

Love the selection of heralds, 948 coupe, 12/50 and is that a bond?

Guest Breadvan72

Heavens, I didn't realise you were from this part of the world!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am not.  I am an economic migrant from that London, not a refugee.  I wish that I was still in smokeyville.  I am actually from some shithole in the West Midlands, but was an adoptive Londoner from 1984 to 2013.  I hope that my exile in Countryshirelandshire will not be permanent.  I do quite like it here, by the way, but it ain't Lunnun.

I live five miles from Chinnor and could perhaps organise some grub.  My place is almost big enough for a minifest, but I am not sure what the neighbours would think!

To quote Mrs Richard Feynman- what do you care what other people think?